News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Manga][English] Nana to Kaoru

Started by Zyibis, August 20, 2010, 04:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

Kaoru is a 17-year-old virgin who has an SM fetish. He secretly dreams about an SM relationship with his childhood friend Nana. One day Kaoru's mom asks Nana to hide all his SM toys so he'll study for a change. However, Nana finds the leather one-piece that Kaoru bought and tries it on, but she accidentally locks it and doesn't have the key! The beginning of super strange relationship.

Due to the popularity of Nana to Kaoru, the series resumes publication in Young Animal and chapter 22 is the final chapter in Young Animal Arashi. Publication of the series will continue in Young Animal, but renumbered as chapter 1 while maintaining the same name and storyline.

[From Baka-Updates]

Volume 1: Megaupload/Mediafire

Magazine Scans (Low-Medium Quality)
Volume 2: Megaupload/Mediafire

Raw Tank Scans (High Quality)
Volume 2: Megaupload/Mediafire

Note: Volume 1 is a tank scan so no need to worry about it's quality. Also if anyone is willing to take the translation from the magazine scans and add them to the tank version feel free to. I am sure everyone would be please with a better quality Volume 2.

On another note there is a short 3-4 page extra at the end of the raw tank that hasn't been translated, or at least I don't think it has so if someone could translate it I would be grateful.

More Nana to Kaoru to come soon.

Sazabi

been meaning to give this a read when i get the chance... thanks for the upload

Kureha

This one frustrates me, too slow in releases and too much of a tease.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Zyibis

Ya the slow releases frustrated me too, but it is still a good read. Not many SM mangas like this that aren't hentai.

sazabi

a translated LQ magazine scans vs HQ raw damn not HQ translated tank :-\