News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Important Forum News regarding PMs.

Started by Kureha, August 22, 2010, 01:16:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

For some reason PMs can't be sent to people that have capital letters in their account names, post here for me to reset your account with lower case lettering, remember that you must have a valid email for this to work!

Logins will remain the same just with lower case letters.
For example "Green_Tea" after a reset would log in with "green_tea" but his display name would remain as "Green_Tea"

Note: if you're login name has any capitals, you will need a reset before someone can send PMs to you.

Login name != Display Name!

I don't know if 2.0 has fixed this issue or not. Someone check lol.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

I don't log in. lol

Mang, that scared me. I actually thought I forgot my password.

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Green_Tea

Mana

Green_Tea

SDragon

I will probably need a reset on my name.

Thanks!

SDragon

Test with the new nick.  Weird though, the top left slot that says "Hello 'username'" still says "Hello SDragon".  Wonder if that's a bug?

[EDIT] and the forum still shows SDragon though I log in as sdragon.  Is that going to mess things up?

Mana

Test with the new nick.  Weird though, the top left slot that says "Hello 'username'" still says "Hello SDragon".  Wonder if that's a bug?

[EDIT] and the forum still shows SDragon though I log in as sdragon.  Is that going to mess things up?

The username is the only thing that changes. The display name stays the same.

Yossarian762

Mizuno

Mizuno

thanks
well got scared 'cause of pass. reset, didn't read my email till now >_>;

Kyaksa

LOL I wanted to PM to you before Kureha but finally happy to see you found the bug...

Zyibis