News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Dark Translations

Started by laplacian, May 08, 2010, 06:42:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

Seeing as it's gone, anyone might be so nice to upload all of their patches ?

Mizuno

I thought he had a new site

laplacian

I've been looking around a bit by myself and actually found his current site. http://darktranslations.blogspot.com/ .

Seems its just a temporary blog though, till his new main site goes up.

alexein8

I just upload Taimanin asagi from them. Could someone post kangoku senkan ?
The game and the patch because it's really hard to find

Mana

I just upload Taimanin asagi from them. Could someone post kangoku senkan ?
The game and the patch because it's really hard to find

It's also really hard to use the Search function and to read stickies.

alexein8

Sorry, i've check for taimanin asagi, and after i completely forgot that kangoku was already posted.
Lack of sleep , is really the ennemy of mankind :D

Mana

Sorry, i've check for taimanin asagi, and after i completely forgot that kangoku was already posted.
Lack of sleep , is really the ennemy of mankind :D

I know how that's like, but I just have the tendency to give harsh replies when people demand to be spoon-feed.

Green_Tea

I remember trying to find Battleship. Those dead links still haunt me from time to time.

Darkbalmunk

He is still working on DCC and LEET he has a new blog called sanity ends but then they found im so he is updating on IRC now.

Also for those games let me dive into my DVD folders and see if i still have them somewhere.

Green_Tea

Oh yeah I heard about that.

So he did decided to heed the warning. Blah; I liked DT.

Kureha

I feel kinda indifferent since he only translates games that I find too hard to stomach.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

laplacian

Oh I actually liked his stuff quite a bunch, especially those fucked silly lilith faces are hillarious to watch.

inferno_flamex

Not all of Lilith's games are that bad actually...

Had a look at that one called.. steel angel or something?... That one has quite a decent story... SHOCK.. Yeah..

I dont really like playing lilith titles myself but... to be honest.. I agree that the faces are sometimes funny to watch..
Especially since they're animated.. XDDDD

Green_Tea

:0

He's like dissing my ahegao. I love that shit.

Sicksorrow

DT stuff was alright but it was hit or miss sometimes, and yea some of it was bleh.

Shion was alright, Princess Eris, was actually not too bad and I WAS waiting for Miss Leet... but I dunno
Where is my escape?
I don't want yours
but you swallow me whole.