News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN] Quick Index (Yen-Press & J-Novel) related discussion go here.

Started by tazvin96, February 06, 2017, 09:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bleed

I'm just really curious if the sword oratoria and normal ones intersect or is it just a spin-off??

Black Rain

I'm just really curious if the sword oratoria and normal ones intersect or is it just a spin-off??
It's the spin off of the original novel, but from time to time Bell also shows up on oratoria

sbh1fr

can i request the J-novels of danmachi if possible specially the last three volumes

tazvin96

can i request the J-novels of danmachi if possible specially the last three volumes
do you mean Japanese version....if so here is the link to download it..

"https://www.longyp.com/3942.html"

sbh1fr

do you mean Japanese version....if so here is the link to download it..

"https://www.longyp.com/3942.html"

thank you but i was hoping for an epub, if anyone has it

tomcchaves

Can someone please make a pdf of the latest volume of Rokujouma no Shinryakusha (23) by Jnovel?

mushabooks

And perhaps vol 1-3 of Rokujouma by J-Novel Club? Those would be nice.

shuiko

When it says Goblin Slayer Vol 3 is August, is that a hold date, or actual release date?

tazvin96

yeah it is officially released 22 August 2017...no mistake///done some updates  enjoy ;)

Minueko

yeah it is officially released 22 August 2017...no mistake///done some updates  enjoy ;)

hiya~ awesome share as always!
Just a little request tho, could you give a little text of update like.. a log or something every time you update your list? Sometimes i couldn't really notice which series is updated lol ~thanks
Taking it easy in life, and hopefully in another world~

mushabooks

Anyone gonna upload the J-Novel version of Uchi Musume?

tazvin96

Anyone gonna upload the J-Novel version of Uchi Musume?

Already uploaded some new Novel and updated some...enjoy

Saberous

shuiko

I sort of wish there was a way to show which novel was updated honestly.

kyubbii

Thank you for the update! Great work compiling this. May i please request for the yen press version of sword art online? I couldnt find it anywhere. Many thanks and more power!