News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Visual Novel translation status (updated on October 20th 2013)

Started by Mana, November 09, 2010, 10:57:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KoutoutekiSonzai

"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

KoutoutekiSonzai

"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

Nils

am i getting crazy or was a "Grisaia trilogy - Kickstarter planned" writen there??

another thing ... was Tears to Tiara 2 released with multi languages?? or is it going to be translated as well??

Geckoey Lurker

Not multi-languages, but Atlus released it in English on the 14th. The game's for PS3, tho.

Aaand no, not going crazy, it's there. Hell, here's a link: http://prefundia.com/projects/view/lets-bring-the-grisaia-trilogy-to-the-west/2814

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven

Nils

i didnt understand what they are trying to do with the Grisaia trilogy ... are they trying to get the Vita version to the west?? wasnt it a PC game?? or are they trying to get both versions translated ??

Geckoey Lurker

Both versions. Vita first, PC later. I only played the ones on PC so I can't really tell you how big the changes are in the Vita versions, though.

Nils

an all-ages version? although, the game can be heavy even without the H-scenes, anyway, i only want the PC versions ... i will end up reading them in japanese ... XD

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven

KoutoutekiSonzai

-- Raven