News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][PDF][EPUB] Seirei Gensouki: Spirit Chronicles

Started by Azura Ren, May 26, 2018, 05:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aditi1517

Well, i think that is how rio character is, introvert, servile, coward but also kind, diligent and polite, i can't hate this kind of guy.
By the way i just realized after reading this that aki and masato is haruto's half siblings, born from the same mother. Don't ask who is the father, i think you people already know what i mean. 😁

Volume 11 will be released on 6 september 2020. 🤓

Thanks for the info. Well I don't hate Rio, he just makes me want to smash his head sometimes, especially when he already has a kind of harem situation and yet is as dense as a neutron star.

Well the LN is way way better than the WN in development thank god so I believe that his character will develop more.
A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it.

Leofreeze

Thanks for the info. Well I don't hate Rio, he just makes me want to smash his head sometimes, especially when he already has a kind of harem situation and yet is as dense as a neutron star.

Well the LN is way way better than the WN in development thank god so I believe that his character will develop more.
well not to be  spoiter. But upto where i have read the book i dont think that character of his wont be fixed.But i hope he realises it soon.
<Leofreeze>
<HiddenHayze>
<VileShayde>

OmegaLKSG

Personally, I like his character. He's not exactly virtuous, but he is the embodiment of a "complete gentleman". He's super roundabout with his relationships, and it gets frustrating sometimes, but it's because he's kind of fucked up. Anyone would have it hard if they died with lingering regrets, thrown into a completely new world, abused, and shown the darkness of the world over and over before they could even get their bearings.

At the very least it's a lot better than most light novel MC's who are absolute fucking betas for no good reason. It will be nice if his character develops. If it doesn't, then we may reach 20 volumes yet.

Daniel Tolentino

From what I've been SPOILED(might include some spoiler in later part, be wary in reading)(Yes, looked up Seirei Gensouki Wiki, didn't expect what I saw. still enjoyed it tho), Vol. 10 has given him his biggest stride in character development, specifically, with how he concluded and accepted his current relationship with Mahiru, well after this, just expect that he'll still develop in the next few vols. iirc either 13 or 14.

But can we just talk about the Heroes? especially TakaTrash, goddammit, I always find myself enjoying watching how they get thrashed, ridiculed and taken down from their high social positioning when they tried to mess up with the MC, like Kouki from Arifureta, and also looking forward to where Hiroaki will end up, I mean, with his shitty personality. if he doesn't grow up, he'll find himself 6 feet beneath the ground, for all his talk knowing how his an Otaku, why is it that he doesn't realize that he's the Side Character meant to be laughed at and try to grow from there? and Damn, Satsuki is my type of girl. that's it. haha

OmegaLKSG

[spoiler]From what I've been SPOILED(might include some spoiler in later part, be wary in reading)(Yes, looked up Seirei Gensouki Wiki, didn't expect what I saw. still enjoyed it tho), Vol. 10 has given him his biggest stride in character development, specifically, with how he concluded and accepted his current relationship with Mahiru, well after this, just expect that he'll still develop in the next few vols. iirc either 13 or 14.

But can we just talk about the Heroes? especially TakaTrash, goddammit, I always find myself enjoying watching how they get thrashed, ridiculed and taken down from their high social positioning when they tried to mess up with the MC, like Kouki from Arifureta, and also looking forward to where Hiroaki will end up, I mean, with his shitty personality. if he doesn't grow up, he'll find himself 6 feet beneath the ground, for all his talk knowing how his an Otaku, why is it that he doesn't realize that he's the Side Character meant to be laughed at and try to grow from there? and Damn, Satsuki is my type of girl. that's it. haha[/spoiler]
You can encase your spoiler text with "['spoiler'] (put the spoiler text here) ['/spoiler']". Just remove the apostrophes ( ' ) <-this one, and it will look like what I did to your text up above.

[spoiler]Also, volume 13 before literally any sort of relationship progress? Hell yeah volume 20 here we go, and 30 is the next stage![/spoiler]

Daniel Tolentino

You can encase your spoiler text with "['spoiler'] (put the spoiler text here) ['/spoiler']". Just remove the apostrophes ( ' ) <-this one, and it will look like what I did to your text up above.

Thnk you for this, didn't know how it works, nyways now that I've read my comment it isn't really that much of a spoiler, more like an synopsis you'll find at the back of a book, that aside, knowing how it'll turn out till vol. 15(due to me being spoiled, still like the developments tho), series has so much more to give, [spoiler] for one, I'd like to see Haruto make an entrance(metaphorically) with the backing of his grandparent's, like 'Look at me, I'm a Royalty, shocked?' and astound the Heroes, specifically Hiroaki and TakaTrash, I can already imagine Hiroaki muttering how Haruto got so much fantasy attribute and Satsuki being so much exasperated and sighing weakly [/spoiler]

Aditi1517

[spoiler] for one, I'd like to see Haruto make an entrance(metaphorically) with the backing of his grandparent's, like 'Look at me, I'm a Royalty, shocked?' and astound the Heroes, specifically Hiroaki and TakaTrash, I can already imagine Hiroaki muttering how Haruto got so much fantasy attribute and Satsuki being so much exasperated and sighing weakly [/spoiler]

That would be hilarious af. The two princesses would be shocked too lololol.
A good book is always good, no matter how many times you've read it.

James Nabuya

That would be hilarious af. The two princesses would be shocked too lololol.
[spoiler]
I think that will happen during the princesses' abduction. Lucius is talkative especially when he is trying to rile up Rio.
[/spoiler]

Dead Minati

can somebody tell me when we will able to get the vol 11 here

clerock231

Potato chips

Hello guys!! I did not read the WN only the LN  but what is the difference in the two versions of novel (especially Volume 11 I heard some on the Facebook group that I joined about novels and stuff) that there some development change on WN or whatnot which are confusing considering that I didn't read the wn version I hope you can enlighten me with your knowledge about this
NOVELS ARE GOOD WITH POTATO CHIPS!!!! (WITH DRINKS INCLUDED)

omegadir

Volume 10 and 11 of Light Novel is point then story go in completely different direction. In LN Rio was able to save Miharu from kidnaping attempt by Gesuhisa >:( (Takahisa) and after that Rio undergone big character development in his relationships with other people.;D In WN Gesuhisa succeed and kidnaped Miharu to Saint Stellar Kingdom where they effectivly in cold war. As for Rio because of that his character stay practiclly the same as before volume 10 (distant from other people). :-\( Frankly after that I stopped reading WN because after skimming to chapter 180 Miharu still stuck in Saint Stellar Kingdom. And as cherry on top WN is on indefinite hiatus after chapter 199 :'( so better not bother.

Dead Minati

Volume 10 and 11 of Light Novel is point then story go in completely different direction. In LN Rio was able to save Miharu from kidnaping attempt by Gesuhisa >:( (Takahisa) and after that Rio undergone big character development in his relationships with other people.;D In WN Gesuhisa succeed and kidnaped Miharu to Saint Stellar Kingdom where they effectivly in cold war. As for Rio because of that his character stay practiclly the same as before volume 10 (distant from other people). :-\( Frankly after that I stopped reading WN because after skimming to chapter 180 Miharu still stuck in Saint Stellar Kingdom. And as cherry on top WN is on indefinite hiatus after chapter 199 :'( so better not bother.

yea man i had this series on my list but , i had been skipping over it just cause i read that the mc pussies out with mahiru and idk why i kinda turned me off and i did not feel like reading it but then i read that the ln has a different approach so i'm reading it now  ;)

Xeinlanzer Laevetein

At last,  finally today,  the release of volume 11,  i am excited. 😁
Thank you in advance for the people whom will share it later. 😁

Xeinlanzer Laevetein

You can download all volumes here..I will be updating it in the same folder.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1l_c86f8BmejxUNo2rN2U7liw_aCFrjHe
Thanks,  i already have all the previous volume collection.  I will be looking forward for the new update. 😁