News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[VN] Date Warp

Started by Angelus, October 28, 2010, 06:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelus

Five days ago, Janet has left her dorm to go to a date. Her first date with a boy who was known to be safe. She never returned. Was she abducted? Killed? Did she run away? T it ever be reviewed? It is a visual novel with anime-style characters and many decisions that change the path of history. There are five male characters pursue and eleven possible endings to discover. Change Janet fate playing a mini-puzzle game to connect the story together. Your choices make the difference between Janet find true love or disappear forever. The story begins with Janet and Bradley, who become stranded in a mysterious mansion in the woods for their first date. The plot thickens when they realize that a mad scientist is hiding something in the basement.

Features:
* Date Warp is an anime-type branching Thurs visual novel
* Five people datable
* Eleven different purposes
* A unique system of decision making

Link:

Down because of Georgina.

Mana

ZeroBoY

sazabi

the link is de

oh someone already noticed

Mana

the link is dead

The lack of capitalization and periods won't make it easier to understand what's already on the post above yours.

Angelus

I lost the game in HDD Crash If some one can reupload it ...

Mana

I also had it on a HDD that blew up.

Mana

ZeroBoY

Angelus

Kitsukane

And.....now the reupload is dead.

Could someone per chance re-reupload it? :3

Mana

And.....now the reupload is dead.

Could someone per chance re-reupload it? :3

Check the first post.

eskimo bill

HARD DRIVES ARE THE DEVIL everything i own goes onto dvds seeing has i have had count it 5 Hd explode or die on me

sazabi

i used to burn everything to disc, now can't be bothered anymore