News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[RPG] Eien no Aselia - Kono Daichi no Hate de

Started by Angelus, March 22, 2010, 10:33:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mizuno

oh damn I'll disable them for now
I have shitty up speed so I dunno

haxbbq

Is it just me or MF is as slow as turd? I could barely reach 20 kbps.

Mizuno

Dusk

Cool. The files works perfectly now. I can extract successfully, even though I only re-downloaded part 6 to part 8. Thanks man. And oh yeah, I can download at high speed on MF too (300++). 

Seipher

Anyone know of a place to find a set of the original CGs? I spent about 30 min looking today but couldnt find much info, 90% of the links were about the anime or this game, couldnt find hardly anything for the original game.

Mizuno

Cool. The files works perfectly now. I can extract successfully, even though I only re-downloaded part 6 to part 8. Thanks man. And oh yeah, I can download at high speed on MF too (300++).  
thanks a lot
and yeah the parts 6-8 are the new ones

sengoku7

Downloaded all the files and instal the game but when i run the patch it says that it cant find the game, can anyone help?

Korassu

Anyone know of a place to find a set of the original CGs? I spent about 30 min looking today but couldnt find much info, 90% of the links were about the anime or this game, couldnt find hardly anything for the original game.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147209&p=2232882&highlight=#post2232882

There are some download links for the HCG of the original game and expansion, aswell as the second game, uploaded by zero(as far as i know none for the non-hentai version, which chances are werent what you were looking for anyways).

Mizuno

Downloaded all the files and instal the game but when i run the patch it says that it cant find the game, can anyone help?
same with me
there is an option in the patch where you "forced" it to install anyway, so just select your game folder when asked by the patch

Angelus

same with me
there is an option in the patch where you "forced" it to install anyway, so just select your game folder when asked by the patch

Try Version 1.03 :

Version 1.03 released. Fixes an issue with Lesteena's route. Fixes erroneous warning messages in the installer for some versions of Windows. Minor spelling corrections. This patch can be installed over any of the previous patches without problem. Updating is recommended.

Shinto

The link to the patch is still the 1.02 version :p (If you directly click the link.Its not hard to figure out the url to 1.03, though)
~Currently Playing~
Computer: Beat Hazard
Visual Novel: Hitozuma Hime Club
Handheld/Console: Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies

Angelus

Seipher

I should finish my 2nd time through with everyone at 60 within the next few hours, ill upload mine if someone else doesnt.

Angelus

I should finish my 2nd time through with everyone at 60 within the next few hours, ill upload mine if someone else doesnt.

Thanks !!!!!!!