News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Light Novel] [English] Madan no Ou to Vanadis

Started by Go-Sick, November 28, 2015, 03:33:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ValKain

Could anyone upload the epubs for  6-15? All the links are dead.  Put down this series years ago waiting for this to finish before I started reading again.

Animestuff

Ravenmoor

I have been getting a cloudflare 502 bad gateway host server error on the links for vol 13-18 for the last 2 days. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Thank you for the links.

Animestuff

-Ravenmoor

Are you talking about my links? It's normally working on my mine thou. Maybe it's your network problem. Try resetting your wifi network by turning it off-on. Or use VPN, maybe your IP Address is not open for the cuty links. Also if possible, I hope you download it one by one everyday. Or two volumes a day. My ads were only accepting 1 clicks per IP Address. Just to make some profit 😅

Ravenmoor

Thanks for the advice. I will give it a try, but I have never had a problem like this with other links here including links that you have posted for other novels. I use a vpn that has worked well while downloading from here in the past. If I can get it to work, I will do one or two a day like you asked. :)

corp20

@Ravenmoor
Guessing you DLed the a few of the links before u got the problem?  I encountered that since I was updating my PDFs to Animestuff version.  The Solution I found is waiting a day and DLing a few more links OR opening the links in a incognito window and suffered through that.  I have no idea WHY I got the bad gateway message but the incognito allowed me to grab the series.   Hope it helps

Ravenmoor

I will wait a day and try that. Thanks Corp20.

Lovesboobz84

Can someone PLEASE upload Mega links for Vol 17-18. adf.ly links are not responding. It goes as far as Click skip ad in upper top right corner then i get a blue screen on every attempt to download. tired for 4hrs then gave up.

Rogal Dorn

Sorry for the necro but could someone please post vol 17 and 18 epub links? preferably mega/gofile/pixeldrain.
The links above isn't working for me.

seira00100

isekai

freedom heart