News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Deus Machina Demonbane

Started by michelous, May 15, 2011, 05:12:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelous

i will just just the mediafire links cause you can do several downloads going at once

SaMo

Le_Chimp

Hmm problem.

I just reached chapter 2 and all voice seems to have stopped.

is the meant to happen or is it a side effect of not having all the files for the ISO

Ivan

Hmm problem.

I just reached chapter 2 and all voice seems to have stopped.

is the meant to happen or is it a side effect of not having all the files for the ISO
only prologue, epilogue and h-scenes are voiced in PC version. PS2 version is completely voiced - there will probably be some voice patch, like in Utawarerumono, importing PS2 voices to PC version, made.

justinefremlouw

Part 10 ~ 13?
This, I'd like to confirm the integrity of the files if possible...

Mana

Thanks for sharing this!

Now, we can only make jokes about Duke Nukem Forever and Otome Function.

Zetsu

kyuubimetal

justinefremlouw

tnx waiting for torrent or mediafire
In case this isn't a troll...

1. Download the first 9 parts from MF
2. Join with hjsplit
3. Mount iso.
4. Copy the Demonbane folder from the iso to your desktop
5. Open the folder.  Replace the exe with the one I posted on the first page (the filefactory link).
6. Double click exe and play

dual blade

Thanks, I can't believe now we can play this after more than 1 year waiting since the translation project started  :'(  :D

vassago

i did by my copy just i haven't got it yet i will put scans from the inserts up when i get my copy
at least credit me if you're gonna steal my mediafire links cuz you obviously didn't get the game yet...

invictus

I gotta ask... why are there more than 9 media fire links?

poporaaa

laplacian

After you lot finished the game, tell me if it was worth all the hype.

Green_Tea

lol Laplacian. Downloading now, installing tomorrow morning. What a nice surprise. I installed the Syarin two, and Canvas 2. Now I have plenty of things to do without going out. yayyyy =D