News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Aiyoku no Eustia (Trial Edition)

Started by Dusk, May 03, 2011, 07:58:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkbalmunk

things to address:
Yandere the people translating this game had announced working on it and had a team translating the rest since the game was released a couple months ago so a full version is out but they recommended it worked better with trail version.

Yandere site is down has been down before for a month, maybe their on a break or busy with RL crap.

This uploaded links are for trail version only and i have not got the patch to work with a full version.

Geckoey Lurker

Aiyoku is STILL being translating (and so is Majikoi), they are onto chapter 2 or 3 now, their host (gray7.com) disappeared and they can't get in touch with him at all, meanwhile the network they were on is pretty much dead and they cannot do anything about it.
For now, they are residing on their IRC Channel -- #wankotl @ IRCHighWay.

They never released a working patch for the full version, just sayin'

Dusk

I've uploaded my copy of the patch to mediafire. It works now.

Also, does anyone know chinese? 'Cuz the chinese full version patch has been out for a while now, and I have the patch. I can upload that if anyone wants it. In fact, I have more chinese-translated VNs than english-translated VNs.

Venge

Also, does anyone know chinese? 'Cuz the chinese full version patch has been out for a while now, and I have the patch. I can upload that if anyone wants it. In fact, I have more chinese-translated VNs than english-translated VNs.

I would be grateful if you could do that! The only 3 VNs I have read in chinese are FHA, Eden and Jingai Makyou. I am slowly going through muramasa now too.

Jaooooo~

Thanks a bunch!
ze!

Geckoey Lurker

sengoku7

Cant get the full game to work. It says it needs a patch to work the game but i don't know which one it is and how to work it.

Force88

replay, music and CG mode are bugged and cause the game to crash.

ps: Fione route is too short... I don't feel like it is an actual route at all :((

Dusk

Perhaps someone should just go ahead and create a new topic for the full game, which would include the links to the full game + partial English patch and not the Trial links. After all, I created this topic for the fully translated Trial Version. I don't want to have to convert this to a Partial English topic. In fact, I'd expect the partial patch to include the translation of everything that's in this Trial version, so nobody should need to play this anymore.

Geckoey Lurker

@sengoku7
That is odd, are you getting some kind of 1503 error?
I remember someone asking about something like that on 4chan's VNTLS latest thread, BGI patching and stuff, not sure if they got answered.

@Force88
I can't really check as I have yet to finish any ending to have access to replay/music/CG modes. Haven't had enough time to read anything recently.
Edit: I poked around a little and apparently the cause is a syntax/programming error tied to the patch, can't really do anything but wait for Yandere to propose a fix.

@Dusk
Will do, I'm considering uploading it to MF (or somewhere) eventually, too, most-likely not until next month.