News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Hanachirasu

Started by SaMo, November 14, 2010, 10:54:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaMo

A story about swordfighting, romance, and revenge for a lost love. The story takes place in a parallel universe where Post-War Japan stubbornly isolates itself from outside cultural contact and suffers aggression from foreign countries. The social order is collapsing and terrorism is a matter of common practice.

Early 21st century Tokyo. The fear of terrorism has brought about powerful firearms control by the Empire City Authority, but the policy has converted the metropolis into a ominous city where citizens fight with steel blades in broad daylight.

This is a small record of a war between a mad swordsman Akane Takeda and Yoshia Igarasu, master of the sword "The Moon of Daytime" seeking revenge for his loved one.

English Patch
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Game (Megaupload)
[spoiler][/spoiler]

Installation Instructions (from TLWiki)
[spoiler]Installation Instructions

* Extract all contents of the archive above to the directory where you have installed Hanachirasu.
    * The files and directories included are \cg\, \script\, fix.dll, and system.dll. Make sure all of these are in the directory with the game exe!
    * Run the game. Make sure you're in Japanese locale. Applocale may or may not work.
    * If it doesn't work, you did something wrong. Please reread these instructions several times. If you really cannot figure it out, ask us for help at #tlwiki or on the error reports page. [/spoiler]

Walkthrough
[spoiler][/spoiler]

In case there is any need for it, the serial number: 463-438-054-102

[TLWiki]_Hanachirasu_English_Localization_1.1.zip
Mediafire
MultiUpload
DownloadAni.me

Green_Tea

Rebirth

So i went to vndb to cheack abaut the gam a little and it has a tag raping protagonist anyone played the game because thats basicly one of the genre i cant stand unless it is in like Sengoku Rance:

greed

thank
+
errr..
The file was deleted due to our inactivity-rule (no downloads).

michelous

here is the vndb
http://vndb.org/v430
anyone have a torrent or/and walkthrough
or at least a different host like megaupload or mediafire or anything esle

SaMo

Game host changed + walkthough added.

joachim

Kanzar

michelous

it does that when they are blitzed
and can someone make a translated walkthrough
well at least there aren't many choices

Kanzar

Yeah, I know~ any of you folks who've already dl-ed it, could you possibly rehost it? :)
Not a huge priority, as I'm not in a rush to play this... *should be revising*

EDIT: Don't worry it's working again. :V

SaMo

Yeah, I know~ any of you folks who've already dl-ed it, could you possibly rehost it? :)
Not a huge priority, as I'm not in a rush to play this... *should be revising*

EDIT: Don't worry it's working again. :V

Yeah.. that was a MU server problem.
I downloaded that mu version... and part 4 was temporarily unavailable.
So using JDownloader it's the best solution, sooner or later get downloaded.

michelous

So i went to vndb to cheack abaut the gam a little and it has a tag raping protagonist anyone played the game because thats basicly one of the genre i cant stand unless it is in like Sengoku Rance:
jewel knights was a good rape game in my opinion as along as it isn't like hitomi
but the length is what turns me off

mahou

Nice when something new gets released and I didn't even know there was a project for it. Gah stupid exams, well at least there will be something to do after they're done. Thanks.

Green_Tea

I, am done with my exams. As soon as I have internet expect to be DOWNLOADED MR. GAME!