News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Koihime Musou

Started by Kureha, September 11, 2010, 06:58:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

Well its quite a lot of stuff to translate tbh. The main story aint too short, you got 3 different endings and around ~4 extra scenes for everyone of the ~20 girls, and those aint short neither =p

Sicksorrow

Well its quite a lot of stuff to translate tbh. The main story aint too short, you got 3 different endings and around ~4 extra scenes for everyone of the ~20 girls, and those aint short neither =p

Yeah that is alot of stuff though which makes waiting worth it, I guess
Where is my escape?
I don't want yours
but you swallow me whole.

sengoku7

That's for sure. This VN is pretty long compared to others.

Mana

I have never understand the love of these luck based games.... i mean it all comes down to rigging your mech with high agility so it can dodge.... but getting there you need luck aka for them to roll a miss and for you to roll a hit over and over....

If you are leaving it to luck for a Gundam to dodge enemies attacks, you are doing it wrong. If the mecha sucks, you compensate with the pilot's skills and, if you are using a super robot, you don't need to dodge.

Getting on topic, I didn't even bother to download the demo. I'll wait for it's eventual release and even then, it'll take me a long time to finally play it.

Yossarian762

That's for sure. This VN is pretty long compared to others.

One of the Mangagamer blog posts claimed it's the longest VN ever released in English. Also jesus dickballs 20 girls!?

michelous

there are 6 main girls  and 4 main factions with 17 girls between them 

Green_Tea

The art looks a bit mmmmmmm~

Although is that a girl with an eyepatch I spot? Hurmmm

Kureha

yeah, poor thing had an arrow go through it, depending on the route.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

michelous

http://flic.kr/p/8AuMmy
here is the entire cast

Yossarian762

The art looks a bit mmmmmmm~

Although is that a girl with an eyepatch I spot? Hurmmm

Maybe you get to skullfuck her

michelous

besides heroine trait fetishes like moe stuff there isn't really any fetishes but group sex and  one futa girl on her twin sister

Rebirth

No way February ah so knew it. The  first release date was in april and since then they just pust to a later date :( No problem with the waiting part just i would really like a really date from mangagamer witch is accurate. I mean that almost a year difference and with less content (no voice). Im all fan for quality work I just want them to be reallistic about release dates or dont post release dates at all.

That said i want to see the game. Does it have a good story or isit just a romp?

Kureha

First one is light hearted and you can have all the girls in your harem, in the second remake, fans of the first one were horrified that the girls were dying left and right, at least that was what I heard.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

sazabi

laplacian

First one is light hearted and you can have all the girls in your harem, in the second remake, fans of the first one were horrified that the girls were dying left and right, at least that was what I heard.

Dying ? Wtf, only one gal was dying >_> And she wasn't even in the first game.
Her dying scene is pretty epic though T_T