News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Moero Downhill Night 2

Started by JBeckman, July 24, 2010, 03:51:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HashiriyaR32

STARSBarry

I tried the first one but it was a bit.... naff i got about halfway through and got a bit bored, i enjoyed the intial D style cutscenes but that was it, but I thought id give this one a spin, and im glad i did its alot better.... especialy on allowing you to really choose the girl you like the most, one thing to note though it really gets me how your always a navigator, I mean just for once I want the guy to take the controls and show those men/women whos the boss himself, It just feels lame yelling ACCERATE ON THE STRAIT to a pair of melons clutching a wheel.

michelous

could ANYone make a list of the real world cars for each character

Kureha

I tried the first one but it was a bit.... naff i got about halfway through and got a bit bored, i enjoyed the intial D style cutscenes but that was it, but I thought id give this one a spin, and im glad i did its alot better.... especialy on allowing you to really choose the girl you like the most, one thing to note though it really gets me how your always a navigator, I mean just for once I want the guy to take the controls and show those men/women whos the boss himself, It just feels lame yelling ACCERATE ON THE STRAIT to a pair of melons clutching a wheel.

Sounds like you'll love the third game, as I've heard you can take the wheel, and it's a sequel to this one.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

HashiriyaR32

could ANYone make a list of the real world cars for each character

I'm currently updating the car profile list that I had wrote up for MDN1.  It's gonna take a while as I've only added half the new cars found in MDN2 to that list, which includes brief history and some in-depth info about the car.  If you just want a simple list, then here you go.

List will go by "Character - Cars driven"

Rinka Asahina - Suzuki Cappuccino (EA21R), Lotus Elise 111R
Shinya Seidou - Nissan Silvia Spec-R (S15)
Daisuke Takamine - Toyota Celica GT-FOUR (ST205)
Reiko Toudouin - Toyota Sprinter TRUENO GT-APEX (AE86)
Keiichi Kawasaki - Honda Integra Type-R (DC2)
Kei Narukami - Nissan Skyline HT 2000GT-R (KPGC10)
Yoshihito Kuraga - Subaru Legacy B4 2.0GT (BE5)
Junichi Funakoshi - Porsche 911 Carrera 4S (996 Type-II)
Seiya Echizenya - Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII GSR (CT9A)
Hikari Nonoumi - Mazda RX-8 (SE3P)
Seiryuu (NAME REDACTED) - Toyota MR-2 GT-S (SW20)
Yuu Suzukaze - Nissan Skyline GT-R (BNR34)

SaMo

Yes.  I do intend to edit them all.

Thank's!!!
I really hated the fake names...
Keep up the good work!

STARSBarry

Sounds like you'll love the third game, as I've heard you can take the wheel, and it's a sequel to this one.

when you say sequel do you mean direct sequel as in same man guy, since the first game had a completely unrelated guy to this one (and il be honest the one in the second game is alot better than that forgetfull idiot) becouse iv kinda grown a liking to the loser in this one :P at least he knows how to treat a girl right.... "hey you like me and your incredibly shy and where outdoors..... LETS HAVE SEX" yeah.... iv had a fair few lols from this game to say the least.... and there all unintentional from what iv seen.

vister1

Blaze is a direct sequel to MD2. Main character from this game is the main character in MDB but, he switches from being a navigator to racing as the driver.

Sazabi

liked komachi the most. she was just too funny. too bad no real scenes/ending with her or her secret identity

kyomarou

This is great so far, I was/am hoping for some mdn 1 cameos.

Yossarian762

I don't think I've seen any actual cameos, but one of the rival racers mentions getting his butt kicked by one of the heroines from the original game iirc

Ookami-sama

I haven't seen that about someone getting a butt-kicking, but after you play through once, an extra chapter opens up. Won't spoil it for the folks who didn't get there yet, but that chapter makes a strong connection with someone from the first game.

HashiriyaR32

And here's the weekly update.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/d7psek Script+BGM

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2n8oen Script only for those patching over the previous release

hotarutomoemistress9

thanks but in my point of view this doesn't beat the Maximum Tune 3 addiction