News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Syarin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo

Started by Kureha, August 14, 2009, 05:18:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swordwind

Mana

You completely missed the point that he tried to inform me of something that I had posted about here months ago, which is what makes him a slowpoke.

On a forum as slow as this one with single topics dedicated to each of almost all translated titles, it's only natural that someone will eventually necropost, which we don't care about.

laplacian

Sorry Mana T_T Hope we can still be best friends! ⎝⓿⏝⓿⎠

Mana

Get away from me! I don't want to be your friend!

Swordwind

Is that what you think?

He posted in a line of discussion that had ended, as you noted, several months ago. Because he quoted you, it would be reasonable to assume that he was necroposting the discussion, which I noted. I honestly don't care if someone necroposts a thread, even in if this were a more active forum.

Mana

It seems that you have some comprehension problems, and so, I won't explain it to you again.

Swordwind

Feel free to do what you like. You're inability to differentiate between a specific discussion in a thread and the thread as a whole is an inappropriate topic to base conclusions upon, though.

Ah, that sounds a bit mean. I'm sorry.

Mana

The thread as a whole relates to a visual novel, the specific discussion that you mention relates to that same visual novel's fandisc and both of it's translation projects. Then there is a white knight who came right out of nowhere to defend someone with who I was just messing with and who didn't ask for anyone's help.

Your different wording of "you have some comprehension problems" doesn't change the fact you have them.

Swordwind

Well, this thread is the physical manifestation of a discussion on Sharin no Kuni - that much is correct. The discussion I mentioned relates to the fandisk, as you noted, but only pertained to the one translation project - the second translation project was noted as part of a post several months after the discussion proper (the post that spawned this bizarre discourse), so that shouldn't be considered part of the conversation. In fact, that was the primary motivating factor in my initial post: I was being snide (and, admittedly, somewhat unfair) towards laplacian's decision to quote your much older post on the status of translation. With that in mind, I'm not white-knighting anyone - it'd be pointless to needlessly protect someone in the same line that I call their stance silly.

My intent with the "differentiate..." line was to clarify my original intent succinctly (in order to minimize how pretentious I sound) and in a rude manner (as you are being recklessly hostile). It wasn't to reword your misplaced insult. To be honest, I find it highly unlikely that my level of English comprehension is at fault for this ridiculous affair, and I find it odd that you are bringing it up, on multiple occasions, in the same posts that you misinterpret what I am attempting to say, without basis. If you want to continue to contribute to the frivolous diversion, feel free. I would, however, ask that you bring it into a system of private messages, as no one else needs to see this shameful display.

Mana

Yossarian762

You should have just done what I do - shit and run.