News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Fate/stay night

Started by reyfus, May 11, 2010, 08:59:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinefremlouw

there shouldn't be six patches from the voice patch....
Like above post said, the game plus mirrormoon patch should give:
patch.xp3 to patch6.xp3
the voice patch should be patch7.xp3
uncensor patch is patch8.xp3
RN patch is patch9.xp3
whatever else is patch10.xp3

akakiller194

hm... i dont get it though cause i dled the extracted the game from the zip files given on the first post and it only gave me up to patch 3. and then i dled the english patch on the mirrormoon site and yea nothing really changed cept it replaced some of the files. also i managed to dl the voice patch on the megaupload that was given on the first post and that gave voice patch 5 and 6 and then i dled the voice patch fix and that gave me 4 and 7 so i just put them togethor like that in the main directory and then i extracted the uncensor and put it as patch8 and did the same with the rn patch and the novoice patch to 9 and 10 but then when i started the game it went all the way up to the first pic of shiro and saber and then some error popped up in japanese. i also dled the rn fix and replaced the novoice i dont know what i am doing wrong. and srry bout this im just not very computer literate. also if u have the time could u go step by step on what to do if u feel like it cause yea i always have problems like these.  :-\

justinefremlouw

I have the install version, but probably your problem is,
"the voice patch fix and that gave me 4 and 7"
it's likely that the voice patch fix should be next to each other...
I would rename 5 and 6 to 4 and 5.
then, rename 4 to 6

Also, you don't use the "novoice" patch...that's only if you're playing without voices....

here's what my directory looks like

[spoiler][/spoiler]

match up the patch.xp3 files in terms of file size with yours...

akakiller194

when i changed the names there was another error that popped up but that was right when the game started and then i looked at your directory and it seems that the amount of kilobytes of the patches are different then what yours are... at least some of them are.. im guessing that makes a big difference?

justinefremlouw

yea, mine is with the latest mirrormoon patch, the latest waku waku patch, realta voice patch, and an uncensor patch.
They've been tested start to finish with no problems....Give me a screenshot of your directory with the file sizes

akakiller194

ok i added it as an attachment i think itll work now the second picture is when i start the game with the patch in the same order in the first picture

justinefremlouw

yea, looks like your patch4 and patch9 are the same files...
For now, rename the files like mine according to size.  I'll upload the .xp3 files that you don't have
you're missing, 3, 5, 6, 9, 10
I'm not sure what those other files that I dont' have are....
But I know voice is supposed to be 6, with ~ 800 MB

anyway, uploading those files
ETA: ~40 min

akakiller194

ty!!!!!  :D is there some sort of repping system in this forum? if there is then i would definitely rep u. i hope this works xD

akakiller194

wow...... it didnt work... i put it all togethor exactly like urs but theres this other error that pops up.. ill put pictures up but yea... i think im just gonna give up if you dont know about this one.. thnks for helping though.at least i can still play the game

justinefremlouw

hmm not sure, but my folder only has 44 files...urs look like it has 45 (from the bottom)
also, are you in japanese unicode?

Green_Tea

The blue box error is, from experiences, a locale error. Lilith games have that error when you don't install/run via applocale or in japanese locale.

akakiller194

@justinefremlouw yea it has 45 files..(well 42 right now since i just took out some so i could at least play without voice lol). im not sure if im on the japanese unicode but i am on the japanese locale if thats means anything. argh.. why the heck is this so confusing.. i wish it was as simple as some of the other games that i played.. like eien no aselia and tears to tiara where i had to just drag the files into the directory T_T...

justinefremlouw

lol yea, but it's so worth it...
my fave game, beat it from scratch to 100% 5 times so far...

Then again, I've installed the game on an XP and a win 7 machine with no problems.  It's really just "drag the files into the directory too"...

as Green_Tea have said, as far as I know, blue box error is locale error.
other than that, it's probably that your copy of the game or of the voice files are corrupt.

Green_Tea

Did you download everything from this thread? Voice patch? Voice Patch fix? etc?

copy/paste/rename them in order? Make sure you do everything in order...

otherwise...redownload and install everything? lolllll