News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] ef - a fairy tale of the two

Started by Angelus, May 01, 2010, 05:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serrisflame

inferno_flamex

Oh fark..

I only recently just got around to play this full version of the game and im noticing that i have no idea what im suppossed to do to patch this...

I mean... Im seeing IRC in the instructions... Seems it needs to connect or something. And to be honest I have no idea how to use that thing.... Or do i personally know anyone that use it. >_>

Uhmm.. Anyone could help me out with this?

Mana

Oh fark..

I only recently just got around to play this full version of the game and im noticing that i have no idea what im suppossed to do to patch this...

I mean... Im seeing IRC in the instructions... Seems it needs to connect or something. And to be honest I have no idea how to use that thing.... Or do i personally know anyone that use it. >_>

Uhmm.. Anyone could help me out with this?

Angelus uploaded it to Megaupload to save you the trouble.

inferno_flamex

OOOHH.. I see!

So the IRC thing is to get the .cnd.
Doh!

And here i thought that the IRC thing is like an 'activation code' or something, to enable the cnd to mount... >_>
Sorry... Sorry.. Boy do i feel stupeeed.. XDD

Thanks Mana.

Mana

OOOHH.. I see!

So the IRC thing is to get the .cnd.
Doh!

And here i thought that the IRC thing is like an 'activation code' or something, to enable the cnd to mount... >_>
Sorry... Sorry.. Boy do i feel stupeeed.. XDD

Thanks Mana.

No problem, and the download bots on IRC were NNL's way to release it while laughing in minori's face for not being able to find out how they were distributing the entire contents of the game, since they could only find the installer on their page.

laplacian

I haven't really gotten to play this yet ( durr hurr the anime annoyed the hell outta me so I am kinda relucant to try this out ).
Anyway, has anyone found the bad end for chapter 5, were the girl apparently died ? Or it's just another major NNL scam they thought of.

We thought this was an excellent idea! And thus, bad end 5 was born! No one raised any suspicion. In fact, we pulled this off so well, everyone thought this end was canon! It brightened an otherwise average chapter!
From NNL's site.

Kureha

I don't take NNL seriously, they are trolls, sure I appreciate that they translated a game but their "break the support disc bullshit" left a bad aftertaste. They are having fun trolling Minori though, looking at how Minori put up a page just for them.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

laplacian

You mean the letter they published on their site Kureha ? http://novelnews.net/2010/07/12/minori-sends-another-email-to-nnl/ .

Not like they can do jackshit to NNL though, aww poor Minori ( sorry I just hate those arrogant pricks =/. In this case I think it's prefectly fine that they got NNL trolling them to no end )

Kureha

It's fun watching the drama, but it does put us in bad light in the eyes of other japanese eroge companies.
[/url]

laplacian

That might be true, but on the other hand if those other studios judge their non-japanese fans because of one single fantranslation group, it just shows they never really had a good opinion of us anyway. Especially with Minori you can see that they absolutely give shit about their fans in non-japanese countrys, I might even go so far, as to say they resent them.
And as we can see, Mangagamer can still attract new companys to work with them, so I don't think the problem is that big. That being said, I think it's good to see a translation group have the balls to properly oppose a h-game studio and not give in after the slightest mention of a threat ( like tlwiki and the c&d letters ).

Green_Tea

Wow. Jesus, it's not even much of a problem, seriously.

Just take that shit somewhere private. Idiots the lot of them.

inferno_flamex

Wow. Jesus, it's not even much of a problem, seriously.

Just take that shit somewhere private. Idiots the lot of them.

True.. but everyone loves a bit of drama.. Well.. not really 'Love' them.. but more in a sense that 'we cant help but wanna know what happens next.'...

But then again.. When you make things 'private'... No one knows you're translating it... and stuffs like that.

Kureha

Both NNL and Minori are attention whores, they probably think of it as free advertisement anyway.
[/url]

Mana

Green_Tea

Nah, the full patch is fine to release in public. I think what Minori was hissy-fitting over the scripts being released.

Well, whatever. I've never been a fan of EF.