News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] ef - a fairy tale of the two

Started by Angelus, May 01, 2010, 05:45:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seipher

I dont suppose anyone has an alternate link for 04 and 14 do they? ive tried for 2 days now to download them from Megaupload but they go about 10-15 megs and then just stop.

lulubu

i downloaded the torrent i downloaded the installer but when i try to open the installer it's not working...how do i install it? i set the unicode to japaness not working i set it to english united states not working

i put it in folder in C drive also not working..any idea how to fix this problem?

asr163

i downloaded the torrent i downloaded the installer but when i try to open the installer it's not working...how do i install it? i set the unicode to japaness not working i set it to english united states not working

i put it in folder in C drive also not working..any idea how to fix this problem?
well what i did was create a new folder on my desktop and moved the game and installer into the new folder on my desktop then installed the game, it stayed at 0% for a while but it started to install in about  5 min.(using Windows 7)

lulubu

still not working i don't know why i have widnows 7 and i downloaded the torrent....and i download the istaller...where did you download your game data?where did u download the installer?

kinunatzs

1- Download installer from http://nnl.innocence.pl/ef_Lite_Installer_[nnl].exe
2- Connect using Mirc or similar to : Highway --> irc.irchighway.net
3- /join #nnl
4- TO DOWNLOAD GAME FILE :---- this game file is it the mirror one?
XDCC:
/MSG CS|iwasawa XDCC SEND 1 
Torrent:
/MSG CS|iwasawa XDCC SEND  2   

the game file is it the mirror one?

lulubu

maybe the torrent file is not working then..too bad i can't download from mirc...too much pain  ;D

Angelus

maybe the torrent file is not working then..too bad i can't download from mirc...too much pain  ;D

try the MU Mirror

Foshi

Did I miss something or is there not an CG Collection or Extra menu?

Seipher

Can anyone upload Part 4 somewhere else please? I still cant download the stupid thing, it goes to 26 megs and just stops.

Zanshin

Can someone upload the installer? nn site is now down and I don't know where else to got the installer ???

manager

Does anyone have one of the icons from the original games?
I don't really like NNL's original one for the bundle. I want the Yuuko one instead, from the first tale.

arcwest1

Please upload the installer. The nnl site is down and i cant find it anywhere.

Angelus

serrisflame

Same problem as Seipher, but with part 1 of the MU mirror. Can someone re-upload? Tried it 3 times and it stopped at 40mb each time.

Oh, and thanks for this. I've been meaning to play this one for a while!  :D

Seipher

its been a month of not being able to download part 4, trying multiple times per day, i have no clue why its doing this, its annoying lol