News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Kangoku Senkan ~Hidou no Sennou Kaizou Koukai~

Started by Mana, February 21, 2010, 03:00:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Original Title: 監獄戦艦~非道の洗脳改造航海~
Translated Title: Prison Battleship
Developer: Lilith Soft
Release Date: 2007/03/30

Official / Getchu / VNDB

Description:
The next target of the captain of the battleship Jasant, Major. Donny Bohgan, is beautiful army officers Lieri Bishop and Naomi Evance who have an inordinate level of popularity among people, and also, are Donny's hateful enemies he got hurt by.

Brainwash the two female officers in the space battleship and give them a hard time to change them into someone else.

Game:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5

Translation project:
Dark Translations site is down.

Translation patch:
Download link kindly provided by laplacian

gimlianon

Kureha

I'm going to pass on anything translated by Dark Translations, I don't have anything against them, I just can't stomach the genre they translate.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

I'm going to pass on anything translated by Dark Translations, I don't have anything against them, I just can't stomach the genre they translate.

I have the same kind of reaction to it, but since there is other stuff like this around here, I wondered why shouldn't this be here? That and the fact that it's a small game. It was a nightmare to upload Kanon's voice patch with my crappy connection, which usually fails when I'm just about to finish uploading a part.

Cool, I'll snag it. Thanks for the up.

You are welcome!

Kureha

Yeah as it is a V/N it does belong here, I'm just not going to play it as I can't stand things like this but there are people who enjoy it, lol.
[/url]

mahou

I agree, but Devils Devel Concept looks interesting. Pretty much the only game being translated by Dark Translations I would consider picking up.

arcwest1

Can anyone upload the english patch ? The Dark Translations site is down

Green_Tea

Everytime I read something like that a little part of my heart dies in the process.

I'M NORMAL GODDAMIT.

Oh, yes uh. I probably can't contribute much, but it looks like I found a home. Temporary or not will have to depend on activities I guess. Nice place you got here Kureha.

Kureha

Welcome to Kureha One, we celebrated (well, I celebrated) the one year uptime around last Feb lol.
[/url]

Green_Tea

One year huh. Sure brings back memories.

Wait till it gets to 2.5; crying shame is a teary go.