News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Cross Channel

Started by Kureha, August 27, 2009, 07:56:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

godgrinder

wow someone finally managed to finish this up...
我哋經已失去太多興趣 我哋經已失去太多伴侶

Kureha

took them less than half an yr, that's pretty good. now if all the other projects would finish as fast...
[/url]

godgrinder

i actually thought they picked up the project from that guy who tried to translate it in 2005 then disappeared...
我哋經已失去太多興趣 我哋經已失去太多伴侶

blakraven66

The walkthrough seems to indicate this is a linear story. Is it?

Instinct

Hi

I'm lurking around here for a while now and decided to finally post something  ;D
I found this MAD movie on youtube which shows a little more what this game really is about xD

Remember("CROSS†CHANNEL" MAD MOVIE)

またね。

poporaaa

haha when I first see the pic in 1st post I thought this game story will be like light fun story xD
turns out it is very confusing and dark  :P , but still quite interesting

Ivan

Kureha

I was looking around on the erogedownload.com site and saw that my little (who am I kidding) joke made it on to the site. lol

The walkthrough seems to indicate this is a linear story. Is it?

yeah it seems like the choices are just to avoid a bad end perhaps?

Hi

I'm lurking around here for a while now and decided to finally post something  ;D
I found this MAD movie on youtube which shows a little more what this game really is about xD

Glad to see people posting, welcome to Kureha One... nothing much happening but oh well, lol
[/url]

poporaaa

after play it till the end, I can say the story is linear. no bad end though, if you choose wrong choice you only repeat that *same week*. I couldn't give you more info than that because it will be a spoiler  :)

blakraven66

after play it till the end, I can say the story is linear. no bad end though, if you choose wrong choice you only repeat that *same week*. I couldn't give you more info than that because it will be a spoiler  :)
Thanks for that.

Instinct

So do you end up with the same girl every time you play through? Or any of the girls at all?

poporaaa

So do you end up with the same girl every time you play through? Or any of the girls at all?

Answer bellow (some spoiler though :p)

In the story you repeat the same week over and over again. I you follow the walkthrough you will end up with different girl each time, but the story doesn't end there, it cont' to a "new week" (hence repeat).
I know it is not a very clear explanation you need to at least play it first to get it :)

if you cant see that, just copy paste it into notepad ^^

kagami

hello, new here (although been here without registering before :P)

Just a question: has everyone been able to go through the opening movie successfully? I think basically the first week ended, and it was supposed to play op movie, but I keep getting it frozen without loading. Wondering if anyone encountered similar problems and/or solutions to the problem (did not change when I change compatability setting to windows xp sp2 nor on vista). Help much appreciated. Really great game so far :/

poporaaa

hello, new here (although been here without registering before :P)

Just a question: has everyone been able to go through the opening movie successfully? I think basically the first week ended, and it was supposed to play op movie, but I keep getting it frozen without loading. Wondering if anyone encountered similar problems and/or solutions to the problem (did not change when I change compatability setting to windows xp sp2 nor on vista). Help much appreciated. Really great game so far :/

hmmmm did you apply "full install" or "partial install" ?

if you did full install, check in the game folder if there are movie file (.avi) and try play it to check if it works fine

if you did partial install, I think you need to play with the disc (.iso / .cue / .bin) meaning you need to play with the disc mount

hope that help  :)