News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[VN] Never7

Started by molitar, August 28, 2012, 11:29:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

molitar

You play as Makoto, a student who never attends the lectures at the school. As a punishment, you have to attend an extra seminar on an island with other classmates. However, when you arrive on the island, strange thing start happening. A girl is found dead on April 6th, with a small bell in her hand. Immediately after that, you found yourself in the bed and see the date - April 1st! Was the vision of the girl just a dream, or do you possess a power to predict events? This is what you will have to find out, as a series of strange deaths make your seminar much more suspenseful that you have thought.

Torrent

English Patch

saihamaru

info : http://vndb.org/v248
from the same creator of ever17 and remember11 (well, it's obvious from the title)
i enjoyed the other 2, especially ever17, so much
i have high expectation for this one :3
[Signature removed because it was outdated]

Geckoey Lurker

IMO, it doesn't compare much next to the other ones.
Still plenty enjoyable.

Here is the TLWiki Page for it,
and here is a somewhat confusing walkthrough.

lulubu

i love this game as much as ever 17 and remember 11 if you guys know about games same like those games can you recommend  to me?time travel,sci-fi,Mystery

Bernkastel

i love this game as much as ever 17 and remember 11 if you guys know about games same like those games can you recommend  to me?time travel,sci-fi,Mystery

Steins;gate, I guess? That pretty much describes it.

Also, n7 was a massive disappointment. People warned me it wasn't quite as good as e17/r11. I did not heed the warnings. I really should have. Borefest, retarded MC, retarded heroines, retarded plot twists, FABULOUS message window, mullet guy in speedos. Painful read to say the least.
*cackle* and whatnot.

justinefremlouw

anyone has a decent font for this game?  All the font options I have results in aliased text with horrible shadowing