News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial English] Dracu-Riot!

Started by Geckoey Lurker, May 06, 2012, 08:09:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

It is part of the original untranslated VN.

BlueTears

I just finished the prologue and now its back to japanese, Is there a chance that they will release more translation?
Cant wait for Dracu Riot full english patch!! :P

mahou

Sure. When it's finished. Or if you're lucky it'll go Prologue->Common->Heroine in order they decide.

BlueTears

Lol, How long do u think they'll take?

Geckoey Lurker

If they are planning on releasing a Common Route patch then I would *hope* the next patch could come up in 1 month to the latest implying no problems come up, I can't really give any estimation for a Heroine patch though since they haven't started on it yet and I didn't follow how quick they were in their previous project but they did finish Hoshimemo in a year (or a bit more?) I believe, so it should be done rather quickly and it was a bit longer than this one I think, minus the fact they did release it in a rush for April.

Anyway, you shouldn't really listen to me and just guess from the website and their progress chart, just check on them weekly at best, can also check 'em up on their IRC or follow Insem on his twitter if you want.

By the way, there was a vote up on their site for which Heroine to translate first, Miu won by a long streak (77 votes) though close to Elina (51 votes), the others two were nowhere close enough (26-28). (Vote is still on-going, just sayin' .. the ranks remain the same as of now though)

BlueTears

I voted miu :D Since she's such a sadist, I like her tsundere part as well. Btw thanks for the reply, I'll keep track of that.

Geckoey Lurker

Update.
No Common Route Patch will be released, the Heroines Patches (I'm guessing there will be) will be coming out in the following order : (Despite the votes)
Elina -> Rio -> Azusa -> Miu -> Bonus

The group's life is currently at risk apparently.. though I don't understand how losing the server hosting the site would stop the translation.
Minus the slight illegality of translation patches and/or back-ups, free hosts should be enough and have a big enough bandwidth to offer them, even some people offers free hosting for such things.

BlueTears

Umm, May I know what is a common route? And btw am i the only one having problems accessing the website? It's as slow as a snail.

KoutoutekiSonzai

The common route refers to the part of the story before it branches into specific routes.  Also, common routes will contain the choices you make that determines which route you will eventually be on.  If a story has a prologue, then the common route comes after the prologue, but, again, before the plot branches.

Regarding the speed of the site, it happens sometimes.  Eventually, it'll go back to normal.  Just be patient.   
"What!? You found a girl that cute in a cemetary? You must be one hell of a necromancer!"
-- Raven

BlueTears

There really is no chance of them releasing a common route patch?

Geckoey Lurker

Insem said it himself so I doubt it, either way the common route will be released alongside Elina's route.

Check OP for Common Route, and about 25% of Elina's route.

This is also the last partial. We will not release any more partials for Dracu-Riot.

Ideon

I know it's only a partial patch, but is it normal to kick you out to the title screen after the dorm celebration?

Zetsu

This is normal.You  just made the wrong choices

Ideon

Yeah, got it this time. Picked a hell of a place to stop on Elina's route, too.

...there's no Nicola route for this is there?

Geckoey Lurker