Game Central > Visual Novel/Eroge Central 18+ 成人遊戲/戀愛遊戲 18+

[H-Game][SRPG] Kamidori Alchemy Meister

(1/51) > >>

Mana:

--- Code: ---In the Setetori region of the southern part of the Raulbhach continent lies the Mikelti
Kingdom. Among the seven major cities is the artisan city of Yuidora. This is where a young orphan
named Wilfred lives, pursuing his dream of becoming an artisan. As tensions between neighbouring
nations rise and a threat of war looms, three girls in distress come to his place and he helps
protect them. Using a new technique that he discovered and with the help of other races, will they
be able to restore peace to the lands?
--- End code ---

VNDB link

Purchase links:

--- Code: ---http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=LTD-PCG-01418&page=top%2Fsearch%2Flist%3Fs_keywords%3Dkamidori%24pagemax%3D100%24getcnt%3D0%24pagecnt%3D1
http://www.paletweb.com/selectpage.asp?code=0003386
--- End code ---

Download:
NyaaTorrents

If anyone uses any kind of alternative video and audio decoders, you'll have do deactivate the MPEG1 and sound decoding through them or the game will hang during the battles. It's explained on Seiha that the game uses small videos for the battle animations.

lord_rashiel:
Sorry about messing your thread while trying to merge a post older than it, but that was quite important to the topic.

Blanchimont:
There have been issues people with LAV filters installed have been experiencing (and by extension, I'd guess MadVR filters too), needing to disable those to get the game to work... Haven't had the chance to test it myself yet though.

Just so you know if the game crashes at the opening movie or at battle start...

Geckoey Lurker:
You can expect a lots of grinding in this game.. even more if you avoid the Deadbet Dungeon. Enjoyable anyway~
(I think there is a trainer in japanese lying around somewhere)

Everything's working fine here (played up to ch7 for now), though I'm on a somewhat clean windows 7 installation now.. only codec I have is CCCP.

Blanchimont:
Works for me, at least a part into the proloque as far I've tried, despite having CCCP/ffdshow/LAV/MadVR installed (admittingly half of them betas/partials).

It does crash, though, when trying to move the slider/arrow in the Config/Fonts window? (It let's me select the fonts that show up though...)

Edit; According to Seiha forums/Aroduc it's not LAV per se that crashes the game but rather its splitter. Which is why it probably works for me as I only have the LAV filters installed.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version