News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][English]Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai! S (Majikoi! S)

Started by Geckoey Lurker, February 01, 2012, 12:07:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geckoey Lurker

Oh, I completely forgot, but complete patch was released by Fuwa members: https://majitranslations.wordpress.com/2015/07/17/maji-de-watashi-ni-koi-shinasai-s-english-patch-released/ Hipp-hipp, Hooray?
Sorry, I'm not really paying attention to patches anymore );

So what you're saying is, you fixed this issue by placing the extracted movie files in the Movie folder?  If so, can you upload the extracted movie files?
So, I don't actually know, but, presumably, the movies were getting moved to his saves folder (Default is generally in Documents in みなとそふと folder, in the game's dir or in %AppData%)
You could also get the subbed movies from the Fuwa translators, the link I just posted.

CFreak

I think it was a bug in the game that simply extracted the movies to the save folder as they played when I didn't run it with Applocale or something. I can't really remember how it happened anymore. I don't actually have the movies anymore since I deleted them once I got around to running Win 7 in Japanese locale without Explorer crashing every few hours, which also fixed the problem of the movies not playing.

Nice to see that it's translated, though I'm not sure whether to read it in English now or suffer through it in Japanese just for the sake of learning, even if it means not understanding everything.

charlse123

How Do I download using the rar files? because all of them consist of the same file mks 1 mks 2 and all of them contains the same like msk 1 = direct x and other game files while mks 2 = movies all 6gb