News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Yuri] Yukkuri Panic Escalation

Started by molitar, July 31, 2011, 08:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

molitar

A great new game for fans of erotic visual novels from Japan, this is an all yuri (lesbian) game that eroge fans will love. It's really two games in one: a complete multi-scenario ADV (visual novel) game with different paths to explore, plus a great arcade-style "uncover-the-picture" game in the tradition

The Visual Novel
The visual novel is a great game in which you must guide the main character Rie as she navigates the dark world of lesbian possession. Rie Komatsuzaki has just transferred to the prestigious St. Yale Academy, a Catholic school for girls, and she's sad and confused. She had fallen in love with her home tutor then discovered that her stepmother was involved in an illicit relationship with him.

Now at her new school, she finds herself alone and confused. On a whim, she enters the school chapel, where she encounters Naomi and Midori making love. She's immediately taken aback -- "What are they doing? Girls aren't supposed to touch each other like that!" And yet, a strange warmth fills Rie, and her panties grow wet. Before she knows what's happening, she's the target of the two girls who seek to make her their plaything for sex. Several fascinating endings to explore!

"Yukkuri Panic" Arcade Game
Then get ready for a great action game in the tradition of the classic "Gal's Panic" erotic arcade games. Combining an original story with 21 levels of gorgeous erotic art that you unlock as you play, it's similar to the classic Qix arcade games. Your ship travels along the outside edge of the picture, and you can move forward and draw sections of the picture by holding the space bar. Beware of the many enemies that move around the screen, including the Boss, which shoots out missiles and fireballs at you. If something touches the line you're drawing, sparks will move towards you, destroying your ship if it touches you before you finish claiming a section of screen. The gameplay is fast and furious and erotic!

Torrent:
Isohunt

Madotsuki

Damn, and I had gotten so excited for a minute there...

Thanks for the upload anyway. :'D Here's to a quick crack release! *raises glass*

Ivan

This one uses software defender - try looking around, in older version it unpacked itself as hidden file in game folder or windows temp folder, started the game with it, then deleted itself after you closed the game.
If you have original version then try to run the game, and while game is running search hard drive for "Escalation_Euclid_Panic.exe" and "VNCT2.exe" (don't forget to include hidden files)

sazabi

needs crack huh? guess i'll download it later when crack it available then

molitar

This one uses software defender - try looking around, in older version it unpacked itself as hidden file in game folder or windows temp folder, started the game with it, then deleted itself after you closed the game.
If you have original version then try to run the game, and while game is running search hard drive for "Escalation_Euclid_Panic.exe" and "VNCT2.exe" (don't forget to include hidden files)

Ok not sure why I am not getting my subscription notices from forum.. stopped in to see if any replies and saw your message.. so I have grabbed them two folders that were created in my temp folder when game is running including the 2 files that were in their folder.

Khilandros

Nice! thanks for the upload. Now just have to wait for a crack. :)

Yagami

I'll be download now for ensure when the crack is coming up XD

molitar

The files posted.. them executables are the crack.  I tried it and it works by a friend.  Ivan, knew his stuff.

Yagami

inferno_flamex

Damn... ... ... Them two girls are KAAAAWAAAAAIIII!!!.. .... .... But too bad its Yuri tho...

No no, I'm not really complaining... Just abit different from the normal visual novel games im so used to... ...
... ... ... ...
Kinda like X-change is effed up. Since its a guy in a girls body... ... Would this be effed as well, since I'm gonna play as a girl? @__@

omega supreme

molitar

Thanks and your welcome.. Glad I was able to pay something back.  Nobody was releasing it so I purchased it :)   The Arcade game is quite addictive but sure does get difficult

Yagami

Kinda like X-change is effed up. Since its a guy in a girls body... ... Would this be effed as well, since I'm gonna play as a girl? @__@
Yukkuri Panic don't have any traps XD