News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[Light Novel][English][PDF] Tokyo Ravens

Started by Davidobot, July 02, 2014, 03:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayanth555

New Update
Tokyo Ravens Vol 14
Baka-Tsuki

Vol 14 EPUB  ||  NORMAL PDF  ||  DARK MODE PDF
For fastest LN Updates: [url="https://justlightnovels.com"]https://justlightnovels.com[/url]

shankstick

New Update
Tokyo Ravens Vol 14
Baka-Tsuki

Vol 14 EPUB  ||  NORMAL PDF  ||  DARK MODE PDF

Thanks for adding Volume 14!

KuroNamake

thanks!!! ;D ;D ;D
man~ its been years since the last update...

Adde91

Thanks a lot for the new update  ;D ;D
It's been so long since, I've almost forgot what happened in the last volume lol :P

kencarrot

I just got notified Tokyo Ravens just got DMCAed.. it's going to be removed from Baka-Tsuki in the next few hours. I will/might find another platform to continue translating volume 15 (Depending on if there are going to be english releases from their end.)

Reiva12

I just got notified Tokyo Ravens just got DMCAed.. it's going to be removed from Baka-Tsuki in the next few hours. I will/might find another platform to continue translating volume 15 (Depending on if there are going to be english releases from their end.)
sad news :'( waiting for english release to catch up kinda sad since need to wait for them to catch up for 14 vol 

NazukiRyo

It will take them several years to catch up haha...ha...

Please do tell us once you've gotten a new platform to put it on or if you decided to abandon it as well. I haven't read the new update on v15 yet but thank you so much for all the work you've done for us.  :D

DarkShadowBlaze

kencarrot your a saint, I was just about to give up, but finally found chapter 14 years later thank you so much.

seira00100

kencarrot

kencarrot

Demon king of salvation