News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

Zyi's Request Corner

Started by Zyibis, August 18, 2010, 02:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laplacian

Request from me!!!!
Need Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi (Manga)..... None of my spanish scanlation/fansub's are translating this.
I can read english quite well, so if you can provide with english translations i'll be very happy.

http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=207235&highlight=kenichi vol. 1-21, at least something I guess. Enjoy.

SaMo

Now that is a big request.. Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi is like 38 volumes so that is a lot of uploading. But I can do it as long as you don't mind waiting. Am a little busy with real life stuff at the moment.

Now do you just want Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi or do yo want Tatakae! Ryouzanpaku Shijou Saikyou no Deshi as well?

Tatakae! Ryouzanpaku Shijou Saikyou no Deshi is a 5 volume manga that Saikyou no Deshi Kenichi was based on.

Thanks!!
And I can wait, so take you'r time.
And if I can request something else to......... Sakura Tsuushin (Sakura Mail in the US, need from tankoubon 12).
Thanks in advance!

Zyibis

There's always mangatraders for the big popular ones.

It's just there's no real compendium for H-titles.

Just check MT. They have up to vol 39, ch 394 if you want. Although their download speed and shutz aren't really great; doable I guess.

It is a good site to use but I had to wait an hour just to download one volume.  >:(

Green_Tea

Oh. I didn't think it was that bad.

Hut damn.

Sazabi

usually around half an hour to download a volume from there for me, but at times it can get as bas as hourly

Green_Tea

Speaking of re-editing scans, I've been meaning to re-do a few. For my own, and anyone else's pleasure.

I want Salad Days if anyone's heard of it (omggggggg Great love drama. I love it to bits. Basically a collection of one shot love drama's with a few longer running ones here and there. Old.)

Also, GTO. I mean everyone loves GTO, but the only scan quality that I've ever found was that crappy one with blue and pink and crap.

Zyibis

I don't got either of them but I'll do a little searching for them and see what I can find. Anyway I am hoping to do some uploading tonight so keep your eyes open from some H-mangas and maybe a few mangas too.

sazabi

when i first started reading salad days, thought it was just the usual high school stuff, didnt expect it to be a collection of stories

Zyibis

Speaking of re-editing scans, I've been meaning to re-do a few. For my own, and anyone else's pleasure.

I want Salad Days if anyone's heard of it (omggggggg Great love drama. I love it to bits. Basically a collection of one shot love drama's with a few longer running ones here and there. Old.)

Also, GTO. I mean everyone loves GTO, but the only scan quality that I've ever found was that crappy one with blue and pink and crap.

All I could find were crappy scans of them. I could see about finding better scans of the raws for you but that is only if you wanna add the english text to them.

Green_Tea

I'll do Nana to kaoru first. We'll see how good they are.

Also, won't scanlation sites hate us or something?

Zyibis

Who knows, if they do then oh well. It's not like we will be posting them all over the web.

I totally forgot about Nana lol. I'll get uploading the rest of it tomorrow or later on today since it's like 3:30am here.

Mana

For scanlations sites to hate us they would have to get on the line, right behind JAST, MangaGamer and the visual novels translation groups.

sazabi

just make sure they have an appointment  :D

Green_Tea

So anyone else want super good scans of GTO and Nana to Kaoru? Salad days? Call me a collector but let's do this.

Upload the NtK raws whenever you're ready Zyi, re-up the chapters one by one when I'm done. I have an MU and a RS account, if anyone has a mediafire account, if they could take the trouble; please. Also if people want to compile a torrent or something for people like our sweet mascotXadmin who does so much.

Mana

I can give use to my MF account, and super good scans of GTO? Count me in!

I don't know either Nana to Kaoru or Salad Days, but I'll check them on mangaupdates.

EDIT: I've read their descriptions. Nana to Kaoru is interesting to say the least and, Salad Days did't seem anything special, until I saw that it was 18 volumes of short stories and had such a high score. I know that doesn't mean that we have to like it, but it's an indication that it can be good.