News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Forgot the name.

Started by Zyibis, June 27, 2011, 10:37:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

I've forgotten the name of two hentai videos, one was about a guy moving into the house with three girls, I believe one was a goth like girl. and the other was about a doctor wanting to get revenge on the head of the hospital and rapes his wife who was also the main characters first love, he also has a nurse help him.

sazabi

dont recognise the first one but the second one, maybe its Rensa Byotou ?

Zyibis

That's it. Thanks.

The first one I found it was kanojo x kanojo x kanojo.

Zyibis

I wish to ask for your help again, and since it is pretty much the same type of request I thought I would just post it here. After all it's a little pointless to make a new topic of another forgotten title request and I think Kureha would get a little annoyed if I started making a new topic for this type of request.

Anyway this time I am trying to remember a smut manga title, this is what I remember:

The girl has long hair and bangs that cover her face like the girl from The Ring and everyone thinks shes ugly or scary or something. The main guy doesn't think so and gets her to cut her bangs. It turns out she is actually really pretty. It's smut and I remember them doing it outside of a small building on the school grounds.

Sound familiar to anyone?

Zyibis

It's not a hentai, at least I am pretty sure it isn't.. And no it's not Worrysome Girl, though it's a really cute oneshot. ^^
Also I would be really embarrassed since I just shared it, it's a chapter in Toppatsusei Inkou Shoukougun

Kureha

I'm fine with as many topics as you want now that we have a bin section for old stale and outdated things. Just don't have like 10 threads with the same topic title lol.
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]