News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Goblin Slayer

Started by deadline14, April 19, 2017, 02:59:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadline14

Title
Goblin Slayer

Author
Kumo Kagyu

Illustrated by
Noboru Kannatsuki

Genres
Action, Dark Fantasy, Seinen

Description
"I only have goblins in my mind."

This is a story about a man who could only kill goblins but wished to become an adventurer.

"I can't save the world. I can only kill goblins."

It was said that, from a guild near the borders, there was a man who only hunted goblins and raised himself to Silver rank (Rank 3). He was that kind of rare existence......

During a female priest's first party as an adventurer, when she was caught in danger, that man, the "Goblin Slayer", lent his hand out to help.

He would do anything and everything to exterminate goblins.

The priest was saved by him, the guild receptionist was grateful towards him, and his childhood friend, a cattle herdswoman, was waiting for his return.

It was then, that a young female elf who heard of his feats appeared and made a request...

The extremely popular web novel has finally been published as a book! Kagyu Kumo and Kannatsuki Noboru presents this dark fantasy story.  Let's begin!

Download Links

Volume 1 ePub | PDF
Volume 2 ePub | PDF
Volume 3 ePub | PDF
Volume 4 ePub | PDF
Volume 5 ePub | PDF

【Goblin Slayer Side Story - Year One】
Volume 1 ePub | PDF

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

deadline14

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Minueko

WOHOO vol 2 YP release!!! *squeel like pig*
giga thanks!
Taking it easy in life, and hopefully in another world~

LilacLalac

>for the next release on august 22 (Volume 3)
OOOOHHHHHH!!!!

giga thanks!
po.. POLICE CALL POLICE!! this the one who raped busty neechan's next door!!
i hear it every night!!

Lord Ainz

>for the next release on august 22 (Volume 3)
OOOOHHHHHH!!!!

giga thanks!
po.. POLICE CALL POLICE!! this the one who raped busty neechan's next door!!
i hear it every night!!

What the hell are you on about?

seira00100

lone-guy

Volume 2 is up

Hi!! thanks for the upload!!
I have nothing against your adds, but the link is asking for my phone number in order to register. Is this normal?

deadline14

Volume 2 is up

I have nothing against your adds, but the link is asking for my phone number in order to register. Is this normal?

no, thats not normal...

lone-guy

Volume 2 is up[/center]

no, thats not normal...

That is good to know, thanks mate!

corederomans95

TheWorld

deadline14

release date has been change to 22 and still on pre-order

Ryuu Lion

Can you post it here when it's released? I can't post it as I have no money left to buy the pdf or epub after buying Saihate no Paladin. Was planning on posting it here in Kureha One, and Thanks.

deadline14

Can you post it here when it's released? I can't post it as I have no money left to buy the pdf or epub after buying Saihate no Paladin. Was planning on posting it here in Kureha One, and Thanks.

yeah also i will posting:
Konosuba: God's Blessing on This Wonderful World! Volume 3
The Asterisk War Volume 4
The Devil is a Part-Timer! Volume 8
Demon King Daimaou Volume 2
Infinite Dendrogram Volume 2