News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Kara no Shoujo

Started by Mana, June 29, 2011, 08:14:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidlu9837

Anyone know if a voice patch is possible?--being worked on?

If a voice patch is possible in near future I'll hold off on starting the game.

Thanks,
David

joachim

Anyone know if a voice patch is possible?--being worked on?

If a voice patch is possible in near future I'll hold off on starting the game.

Thanks,
David

some anon on /jp/ stated that he will be working on it soon, but for now yeah we are still waiting

Angelus

30 Jun 2011 When we released Kara no Shoujo for sale on June 29th,
we mistakenly uploaded the unfinished, Beta version of the game.

In order to correct this matter, we are temporarily removing
the game from sale until we can make the complete,
finished version available in its proper format.

We will send out notification through our mailing system and twitter
once the correct version is available for purchase.

We deeply apologize for all the troubles our error has caused.

I prefer wait for the final version ...

Mizuno

hmmm...maybe I'll just wait till the voice patch arrives before reading this one

Godslayer

Anonymous 06/30/11(Thu)03:55 No.7552727

Voice patch: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=52AROVVJ
    Voices are interpreted as sound effects (SFX volume slider in menu affects them) but are played in a different sound buffer so they won't get interrupted by any normal sound effects playing. Voice support is very basic with no bells and whistles such replaying from the backlog, additional related option menus, etc.

Bugfix(?) patch: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=H17XZM42
    Contains .tjs files (where they are are different) from the original non DRM release which presumably isn't affected by the notebook spoiler bugs. Untested.

Font patch: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Q1FG8DXZ
    Replaces the ugly monospace font they used with Arial.

To use the patches, just copy to the game directory. I think the above 3 patches can be used in any combination; however, the patch file numbers must go in consecutive order (i.e. patch.xp3, patch2.xp3, patch3.xp3, etc. -- note there is no patch1.xp3). As an example: if you only want to use the font patch, just rename it from patch3.xp3 to patch.xp3.

Enjoy!
It causes error when loading a save, but works when starting a new game.

Mizuno

well hopefully that bugfix really get rid of the spoiler bug

Exia

I guess we will have to wait a few more days for them to release a decent version

michelous

arcwest1

does anyone have a walkthrough
Here: English Walkthrough

I guess we will have to wait a few more days for them to release a decent version
04:40:30: <Kouryuu> It's going to be about 24 hours or so before KnS is up properly.
This was some hours ago.

mudjoe2

Kind of sucks about the notebook bug, but hopefully that gets ironed out pretty shortly. Just hoping I don't accidentally spoil myself or anything. The sudden patches are also a nice surprise. Thanks for the speedy upload!

Exia

does anyone have a walkthrough
04:40:30: <Kouryuu> It's going to be about 24 hours or so before KnS is up properly.
This was some hours ago.
[/quote]

didn't mangagamer say they posted a beta version on the 29th and they removed it and announced it on the 30th?

arcwest1

Yeah, thats why he added the word 'properly'.

Mana

Ivan and Godslayer, thanks for the links!

EDIT: According to Anon, [spoiler]there is an ending where it's possible to save the main heroine without she getting amputated.[/spoiler]

Green_Tea

Ah sorry guys, it might take a while, since downloading the files capped me and now intenret is so slow I can't even read manga. I mean srsly fml

michelous

i also want a torrent when one is ready