News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Desire

Started by danke, August 15, 2010, 01:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

danke

OP:

An adult adventure game. In the same vein of other "Hentai" games like 3 Sisters Story or Divi Dead. Desire takes place in the research institute of the same name, located on a remote island. Aparently the researchs being conducted have some sort of unnoficial link with the military and so journalist Albert Macdgul is sent to investigate and see what he can find. At the same time Tina, a young girl, is washed ashore in the island with no recolection of what has happened to her or who she is, and meanwhile the technical manager at Desire Makoto Izumi seems to think something weird is going on with the researchs being conducted. You'll play through 4 chapters which make up the same storyline, but viewed by different characters. In each chapter you'll see the events and situations from different angles and uncover layers and layers of the main plotline which twists and bends in standard C's Ware fashion (and in the way you'll hook up with all of Desire's female population!).

The game is played via a standard text interface were you select your actions and interact with other characters and places. Obviously, being a hentai game, there are many depictions of hardcore sexual situations so don't say you weren't warned.

Install Notes:

1. Run Desire.exe in the Cd 1 folder
2. Play The Game
3. Enjoy!

Torrent:
Dead!

Green_Tea

Oh god, Oh god I want this. Can anyone upload to a ddl? I hear the NTR is great in this game.

klako

My favorite "classic" Hgame. Great story.
But be warned that the interface can be annoying. Haven't play it recently, but i remember that sometime you can be stuck. You have to go to all location and choose all the option (multiple times), until something happen.

Mana

OH, DESIRE! I couldn't resist.

I've never played this... Thanks!

Green_Tea

Thanks for getting that stuck in my head again.

God, what a phrase.

SilverRegret

anyone could provide a walkthrough for this game?
i've been searching all along, but all the links i found has either expired or broken.. thanks bfore.

Dusk

Here's a guide in Japanese+Google Translate. I think it's pretty easy to read despite the broken English, but let me know if have problems and I can help re-translate any specific line.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ja&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&layout=2&eotf=1&u=http%3A%2F%2Ftryspace.net%2Fgame%2Fdesire%2F

Force88

Hi, can you tell me where the save data stored ? I just know for sure that it's not in game folder :P
[spoiler]
Can anyone confirm the true ending for me ? I watch the final route "???" and saw a clip, in which Al came back to Desire, using the repaired Reactor (with the help of Makoto) to do some space-time travel and rescue Tina.
I want to ask:
- Who is the scientist guy that found Tina and Al sleeping while holding hands ?
- Tina now changed her family name to Al's (and became big shot), does that mean they're married ?
- The last sentence in game "I wish you happiness - Tina", who is it direct to ? From Tina to Al or from "other Tina" to her ?
- What's the lack of Al's appearance in final moment of the clip mean ? He's just going away for some scoops or died ?
- AND MOST IMPORTANT... Does all this really happens, or just what Tina/Martina hope it to be ?[/spoiler]
Note: the NTR in this VN is freaking good... and disturbing....

lord_rashiel

If it's anything like EVE: Burst Error, then the save games are stored in the registry and not as files anywhere on the computer. Find the Desire entry by going to regedit and the saves should be there.

Can't answer most of the questions as I played the game quite a while ago, but I always thought that the ending really happened.

klako

Played very long ago. But I remember something like this:[spoiler]The girl is stuck in time loop. Very long multiple years loop where the girl actually grow up to be one of the woman in the story. I don't remember names. The main game show you one of the loop. Then the extra ending show you when finally she manage to break free. So, yes, i think it really happened.[/spoiler]

Porpol

I'd like to request a reupload/reseed because I lost my copy of the game due to a hard drive failure.

Thanks in advance