News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Lightning Warrior Raidy

Started by Zyibis, July 04, 2010, 02:09:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

I am Raidy, wandering this continent of Else far and wide as an adventurer. I can freely bend the power of thunder to my will, so people have taken to calling me the "Lightning Warrior". Why am I standing here in front of this tower, you ask? The cause lies in the village of Saad that I visited recently. I got there to find it in decay, deserted and transformed almost completely into a ghost town...

Apparently it became that way due to the monsters living in this tower. They'd been stealing away all of the young maidens from the village, and none of the men who went to rescue them ever returned... a harsh and terrible tale. Being who I am I could't hear that story and stand by idle, so now I find myself here, facing the tower...

[From G-Collections]

Game and floor maps:
http://www.mediafire.com/?tecx2r9glreor

Walkthrough:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/929007-lightning-warrior-raidy/faqs/52722

Enjoy  ;D

Mana

Thanks for reuploading this and Tokimeki Check in! It will save me some hours doing it.

Zyibis

tomtheclone

For some reason I can't enter the tower. I get the options to examine the entrance, examine the tower, and to think about it, but I don't see any way to get past that screen. I clicked all over the screen, I tried to skip it and pressed every button on my keyboard. I didn't get any errors during installation and everything looks right.

Green_Tea

tomtheclone

I tried that. I kept clicking them even after she started to repeat herself. The options just come pack.

kyrt

Just keep clicking. clicking. clicking. Or if need be delete the map pack if you downloaded it. It supposedly works fine without it (to my knowledge). Been a while since I played this game but a number of times you have to keep clicking until you see something new in the dialogue. Like I said been a while.

tomtheclone

Yesh! I never expected it would take that long. Thank you.

Green_Tea

memike123

can someone upload this game on mediafire link..

Mana

First post updated with whoda's links.

One title, one topic. No exceptions. Deal with it! Etc.

orz

I thought Lightning Warrior Raidy was pretty much strictly girl on girl.  Why doesn't it have a [Yuri] tag?

Mana

Because it's not "strictly girl on girl":

poiso

I thought Lightning Warrior Raidy was pretty much strictly girl on girl.  Why doesn't it have a [Yuri] tag?

To be honest, Raidy is mostly "sandpaper on dick" kind of a game because of gameplay issues...  ;D

sazabi

Because it's not "strictly girl on girl":

"sorry, vndb.org does not allow hotlinking... "