News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial English] Koisuru Otome to Shugo no Tate

Started by Kureha, November 06, 2009, 07:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kyrt

as did we all. as did we all.

Still what is the likelihood of an english translation after the chinese one? I believe any games that are chinese patch should be labeled with chinese...although what happened with the english one?

vister1

English translation team members were all working on another project(s) at the same time. I think G-Maou and YUNO or something like that. They put koisuru on the back burner. Supposedly they will resume once the other projects are complete.

kyrt

even with the C&D they received? Hope so because it looks like a good game.

Green_Tea

I think we should wait for Nana's reply. Aegis got a C&D for Koitate, and the ones translating now aren't actually them, just some of their team. Or something.

Nanaya

Who said we'll translate Koitate to Chinese? Not even one in the current team know how to read Chinese ;D
And I never heard of a Jap to Chinese Koitate PJ, at least in SumiSora forum  :-\

inferno_flamex

Come onnn.. I've got an 'image' to maintain around here.. XDDDD
Fufufu... an image to maintain when you post around this parts?

By 'here' i meant... 'here real life'.. LOL XDDD
Besides... Didnt i say it before?... Anything Hentai & VN stays within my room... You could call it.. A double life. XDDD

That's why Im trustworthy... and popular with the ladies...

Who said we'll translate Koitate to Chinese? Not even one in the current team know how to read Chinese ;D
And I never heard of a Jap to Chinese Koitate PJ, at least in SumiSora forum  :-\

Somebody's messing with us...
Dammeet.. Who's messing with us? XDDDDDDD

Fess up! Who's the one that said its in CHINESE.
I need an official statement Now! XDDD

Dont crush a lonely man's crossdressing game TWICE. LOLOLOL

Mana

By 'here' i meant... 'here real life'.. LOL XDDD
Besides... Didnt i say it before?... Anything Hentai & VN stays within my room... You could call it.. A double life. XDDD

That's why Im trustworthy... and popular with the ladies...

Who says that they didn't already caught you?  :P

Somebody's messing with us...
Dammeet.. Who's messing with us? XDDDDDDD

Fess up! Who's the one that said its in CHINESE.
I need an official statement Now! XDDD

Dont crush a lonely man's crossdressing game TWICE. LOLOLOL

It's him! It's him! *points to Angelus*
We should do like they did to Marvel's Angel. Crush his wings and rip them! *lights up the torches and gives one to inferno_flamex*

laplacian

Great news!

Good news if you can read chinese xD

Off with his head!! Off with his head!!

inferno_flamex

Who says that they didn't already caught you?  :P
Oh wow.. They know all this and they STILL think Im popular?...
Hmmm.. Maybe I should start visiting them in the middle of a night, and have them declare they long unrequited love for me...

Or maybe I should let some of my female Osananajimis that calls me 'Onii-chan' come to my room and let her find my VN stash on purpose...

Things could actually develop from there!

*summons fireball*  >:(

Careful tho... He might return, and totally kicks @$$ as he's born anew as ArchAngelus... That would totally defeat any fireball i could summon... lol XDDDDD

laplacian

*summons fireball*  >:(

Careful tho... He might return, and totally kicks @$$ as he's born anew as ArchAngelus... That would totally defeat any fireball i could summon... lol XDDDDD

Go level a bit and learn inferno!

Angelus

Sorry . :(  One "friend" said me that by MSN

Green_Tea

Belgaesh

I've got the game ages ago.

So happy to hear that we wil get an english patch. Waiting anxiously!

inferno_flamex

Sooooo...

I was browsing around... And well.. looking up for games for my PSP.. and well... I seem to have stumbled upon something...

http://www.gamestorrents.com/psp-game-love-girl-and-the-guardian-shield-japparcheado-japanese-descargar-torrent-6542.html

Is it just me or does that actually look like our crossdressing bodyguard boy!
And at closer comparison... Im fairly certain that this PSP version could be the same game... Well maybe a sequel.. or something...

But whatever... I think that's DEFINITELY her!... .. I mean.. HIM!.

What do you guys think?

Kureha

[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]