News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[H-Game][RPG] Words Worth

Started by Genelize, October 17, 2009, 07:30:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mahou

I had a similar error at first, but then I just downloaded the 'missing' .dll and dumped it in my C:\Windows\System32 folder and hey presto it worked. You could try the same, but I can't guarantee it will work.

blakraven66

Game crashes when I enter the room Sharon is in. Used both XP and 98 version.

EDIT: Fixed it, disabled that video card option.

vister1

Hello. I've been a ghost more or less for a while now but, a lot of people seem to have that dll error on this one.
I did too but got past it so I thought I'd try to help. Note that I'm running a 64 bit vista and xp game though.

1. Install game and make sure it works just as original game(set compatibility for whatever OS game was made for.  Probably should have unicode setting to japanese.
2. If you get .dll error down load .dll and put it in C:\Windows\system32
3. If error persists place a copy of .dll in the folder where files are at after install.(eg. C:\programfiles\wwxp for xp game users).  This step got past .dll error for me.
4. Copy over all files in patch .rar except wwbase. Set ww_english compatibility to OS like you did for original game and run ww_english. This should let the game work.

I also had blakraven66's problem and his solution worked for me as well.

Lohengramm

Thanks for uploading this, I'm stuck on the 1st underground level (5th level you play) at that girl at the end who does that "mistral widow" attack that blows you away.  I've gotten the tablet from the door you had to take down with the crowbar but am unsure what else I need to do to get past her?

Seipher

hmm ive got a few problems ... How do you get in sharons room without crashing, ive tried all the choices under compatability but none work.

vister1

hmm ive got a few problems ... How do you get in sharons room without crashing, ive tried all the choices under compatability but none work.

In the config menu of the game there is an option that has a picture of a graphics card. Disable that option and you should be fine after that.

peterson9803

I have a totally different problem; the test isn't shown. I.e. the text boxes are empty, so I have absolutely no clue what to do; has anybody else encountered the problem?

Thanks in advance.

vister1

I have a totally different problem; the test isn't shown. I.e. the text boxes are empty, so I have absolutely no clue what to do; has anybody else encountered the problem?

Thanks in advance.

When starting your game did you follow the instructions on the naming screen? It should say to click bottom right button.  If you change anything on that screen it messes up the translation and it won't show any text.

peterson9803

Yeah, I did follow the instructions. However, the problem arises even on the start screen, where you get four options, whatever they may be; I'm guessing the first is new game. Even there,  I have four empty containers to click on.

I think I could be missing a language file - that the game uses an asian font I haven't installed. Or something.

vister1

What version of WW are you using 98 or xp? What kind of choices did you make on installation full/partial?  Did you have any trouble making it start? If you did, what did you do to get it started?  It's a bit of a standard step but, do you have your computer set to japanese locale?  I've tried all kinds of things but, I can't reproduce your problem.  ???

peterson9803

Install: XP; Installation... uhhh... I *think* full. Little trouble with starting - problem solved by installing DLL in Windows folder. Locale has been tried with English, German and Japanese. Also tried my luck using AppLocale. No changes.

Well, thanks for the help; if I ever find out what's the solution is, I'll post here; but apparently the problem is a combination between the game and my PC. Thanks a lot, again.

sengoku7

Green_Tea

Problem: Something Jap about a VOICE.EWV file.

Tried googling and I came up with practically nothing.

I ended up just renaming the voice file as such.

Now I have that problem above: text boxes are blank. BAH. THIS GAME WILL NOT DEFEAT ME.

michelous

i keep getting the game only works in xp or 2000
i have vista 32 bit
i updated my direct x and

Perversor

Never got this game to work, not even on XP, so I gave up on it.

Bull was epic.