News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[H-Game] Minna Daisuki Kozukuri Banchou

Started by molitar, March 24, 2013, 10:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

molitar

Found this one under wrong name on TokyoTosho.  Do not know who translated it but it works great from what I played of it so far.

Description
To counter the declining number of childbirths, government decides to activate a plan. All schools across the country will enter contests against each other. The losing school will be shut down and its students will enter the service of the winners. Thus re-igniting the spirits of the lost young generation and hopefully producing healthy couples capable of childbirth again.

The protagonist realizes that this is his chance to realize his dreams and makes a grand plan. First he "acquires" the help of the goddess of fertility, allowing his children to grow up in weeks instead of years. Then he starts leading the fight against other schools and "collecting" girls to grant him superior children on the battles to come...

Gameplay is divided into two modes;

Global mode plays like an adventure game where you talk, date and have sex with your followers. There is a minigame to make babies and also the simulation part is here as well in which you configure your troops and select which school to attack next.

Arcade mode is where you lead the contests and fighting against rival schools. Leading your hero, who doesn't have any special powers at the start and making yourself a team with the mothers and children, who actually grant bonuses to mothers and special powers to you.

Info:
http://vndb.org/v496/chars
http://tenka.seiha.org/2011/03/everybody-loves-you-baby-making-banchou/

Mega Download

Links are complete enjoy the game ;)

Force88

Angelus

molitar

No it's definitely not machine or I would of described it as low quality machine translation.

kinunatzs

mediafire links and walkthrough pls

shinserph

molitar

It's a big download I'll have to spend some time uploading it as it appears it was deleted as being fake.  They should have just renamed it to proper game name because I have not seen this release anywhere else.  Size is 1.3GB wonders what max size is on mega for file uploads.  I'll work on this when I get home tonite.

Geckoey Lurker

MEGA doesn't have any limit that I know of, well, besides storage & bandwidth, and I'm not even sure if freemiums have a bandwidth limit at all.
Edit:
On another note, I have tried to upload VNs among other not-so-legal things on it but it kept getting put down too quickly for me to bother to use it for this. Is that just me?
I guess it would make sense for Kim to be way much more on the lookout for that kinda things, but for some reason I doubt it...

I'm really skeptic about this... Aroduc only said in the comments he might do this eventually since it would be relatively short - a few months long - but from looking around he never got around to it and this dates from about 2 years ago. Either he released it so secretly that no one ever heard about it until now, it's a leaked version, or the translation doesn't even come from Aroduc in the first place.

Either way, this is kinda interesting so I'll just play through it in Japanese until it's 200% confirmed it's a proper translation with no strings attached.

shinserph

Some /jp/ anon posted this link : http://tokyotosho.info/details.php?id=636685. It's under the wrong name but it seems legit. It's speculated that this is Aroduc's joke.

Geckoey Lurker

Oh, I forgot April 1st was nearing. Guess I'll check it out, then.

molitar

Your welcome.. though it's being a bitch Mega is tonite the last file keeps failing to upload and restarts. 

Geckoey Lurker

Welp, I can confirm that this is completely legit.

Thanks for the upload and for informing us, molitar.

molitar

Welp, I can confirm that this is completely legit.

Thanks for the upload and for informing us, molitar.

You are welcome.. Glad I stumbled on this one before the torrent got deleted so this rare find could be shared.  Searching even the file name I could find no reference to translation for it anywhere.

kinunatzs