News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN][Partial-English] To Heart 2 - Xrated

Started by laplacian, April 03, 2010, 11:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trioda

yo laplacian, I already download all of RS 1 to 17 but still I cant install the game  :'(. should I buy game first or I did I miss something?

Geckoey Lurker

Did you extract them? Download Winrar or 7zip and use one of them to extract from the first part (e.g. ToHeart2_XRATED.part01.rar)

Then you'll probably need to install it using the extracted ISO. Get Daemon Lites and mount the extracted file with that, then you'll be able to install it. Remember to put your PC in Japanese Locale.

After all of that, patch the game into English and play.

trioda

Did you extract them? Download Winrar or 7zip and use one of them to extract from the first part (e.g. ToHeart2_XRATED.part01.rar)

Then you'll probably need to install it using the extracted ISO. Get Daemon Lites and mount the extracted file with that, then you'll be able to install it. Remember to put your PC in Japanese Locale.

After all of that, patch the game into English and play.

mate, its working, i never knew in order to play this game need daemon lites ;D time to enjoy my lovely day 8)

trioda

OK, i did instal the game and able to played it, but still i don't understand how to patch the game since i don't have locale Japanese my computer couldn't read option on game :-[, any instruction how to patch it will very helpful  :)

Geckoey Lurker

The patch is in a .7z file which mean you gotta download 7-Zip to use it or it won't work (Winrar will says its corrupted or something like that), inside is a folder named "2011xmaspatch", open it and drag-drop everything inside it to wherever you installed the game (C:\Program Files\Leaf\ToHeart2 XRATED by default) and then have fun.

If you get super slow transitions, click on the second menu on the top, the second option again and chose the.. second choice yet again (or the first if you want instant without any transitions)

You might also have to run the game as an Administrator if you can't save/load.

Also, the edit button exist for a reason. (or modify, never noticed it was called that on here)

trioda

The patch is in a .7z file which mean you gotta download 7-Zip to use it or it won't work (Winrar will says its corrupted or something like that), inside is a folder named "2011xmaspatch", open it and drag-drop everything inside it to wherever you installed the game (C:\Program Files\Leaf\ToHeart2 XRATED by default) and then have fun.

If you get super slow transitions, click on the second menu on the top, the second option again and chose the.. second choice yet again (or the first if you want instant without any transitions)

Also, the edit button exist for a reason. (or modify, never noticed it was called that on here)

HOLY MOLY, its work :o, oh my finally my dream has came true ;D i was hopping to play this game for ages now its become reality, thx a lot Geckoey Lurker ;).

raven

Anyone know how to finish the Twin route. I have tried different combination of choices and get most of the scene (I think) but I still go to the deadend in the twinroute after the android show up.

Geckoey Lurker

I don't have the game installed anymore, but here's the Japanese Walkthrough I used for the game:
http://eternity-space.jp/HP-game/toheart2x-0menu.html

The Himeyuri twins' page is this one:
http://eternity-space.jp/HP-game/toheart2x-1konomi.html

raven

thanks Geckoey, I actually figured it out, missed a scene in the part. But ... WTF is this ending?!?

LordSendo

All Links are dead... Anyone able to re-up them?

Fiske

Ahh this game was fun! Kinda sucks its partial.. Is it still considered an active project?

Geckoey Lurker

Latest update dates to 22th December, 2012.

VNTLS and where the project originated.

Edit ---
Missed LordSendo's post somehow, I'll see if I can upload it on MF or MEGA in the following days.

Edit 2 ---
Might as well just upload it now, 16 parts ( 2.95 GB (4.2 GB uncompressed)): https://mega.co.nz/#F!LFIVXASa!R2nfB09bFsM8Xkq4Vftw9A
Currently uploading so refresh every 5~15 minutes for another part.

LordSendo

Thanks! Your a life saver, But now i am having a issue where the game is very slow...
I mean the transitions take forever the rest of it works great just changing location takes about 2-5 min each time =.=';

Any idea how to fix?

Geckoey Lurker

LordSendo

Thanks! dunno how i missed that post...  probably skimming through the 3 other pages lol