News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng][New Life+] Young Again in Another World

Started by deadline14, May 07, 2018, 05:40:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lufia

Well MINE fashistic remarks were apparently  real deal and not just little bit nasty. But still i don't think Renya "killing lot of people in war" itself is offensive and need to be changed.

Hopefully reddited version will not make him pacisfist and that Yen Press(?) will put another volumes on shelf just fine.

It's not really offensive in itself, but when we take into account MINE's comments, it is easy to make some assumptions, like he projected his beliefs onto the MC.
It could be wrong, either way, the author must make things clear in this specific instance.

This whole fiasco os stupid. There's a lot of CN web novel and novel that glorified chinese in WWII or devicting current japanese people as evil incarnate and deserved death punishments but i never heard japanese people whining or protesting about this. If them chinese or koreans don't like the "offensive" content, they will just need to banned it in their own country. Not make a fuss in Japan.

True that. However, I don't think the chinese or koreans are the problem. It's just a question of PR and money, and unfortunately for MINE, his career in the LN industry is finished.

Why ?

LN are done mostly domestical in Japan vor japanease Readers. the MC died at 94 that means he was probably Born in the 1920 that means he was drafted as a soldier around 1940 to 1943 since up to 44 the enlistment age was 20. He killied 3000 ? people in his live that include triad members in China probably Prior to his enlistments(if i remember teh WN corectly). I Fail to see the Problem at all that time was quite brutal and he probably wasnt in the army at the time of Naking masakar wich was at 1937. Well my Memory of reading is a bit vage since it was some time ago but i didnt felt offended rather thogh whow really? 3000 with a Sword? thats something diferent from the Omaha beach MG 42 gunner.... cant really understand all the fuss sonds to me teh same like the Fate Grand Order case were a WW2 in game Event gives them fire...

Ertiow

@ Lufia

The problem is that outrage culture has become pandemic.

Kyudoka

the content in the WN was only the trigger, what really made this news were the racist comments(on china and korea) the author posted a while back on twitter that was dug up by a chinese living in japan. 

theres more to the story but ive noticed many people only reading a part of it and making conclusions on their own

Rei

the content in the WN was only the trigger, what really made this news were the racist comments(on china and korea) the author posted a while back on twitter that was dug up by a chinese living in japan. 

theres more to the story but ive noticed many people only reading a part of it and making conclusions on their own

MINE "racist" comment was from 2012 to 2015. By that time (2015) this LN already in their 7 vol or so. So why they didn't protest at that time..? The chinese guy who intentionally digging MINE years old comment clearly a hater and he have intention to fan the flames over this old comment by making a fuss when nidoume anime adaptation announced.
Second, what is wrong being a patriotic to your country..? Racist is all over any country. Especially with China-Japan-Korea. I'm sure you will be surprise if you know how many racist/insult those 3 country people throw toward each other every day.

Hater will always be a hater

Ertiow

The chinese guy who intentionally digging MINE years old comment clearly a hater and he have intention to fan the flames over this old comment by making a fuss when nidoume anime adaptation announced.
Second, what is wrong being a patriotic to your country..? Racist is all over any country. Especially with China-Japan-Korea. I'm sure you will be surprise if you know how many racist/insult those 3 country people throw toward each other every day.

Hater will always be a hater

keyword: Chinese
What do you expect really?

traitorAIZEN

I've watched enough of serpentza's videos to know how high nationalistic pride of chinese can be.
Buy me a coffee ❤
[url="https://ko-fi.com/traitoraizen"]https://ko-fi.com/traitoraizen[/url]

PM me for any link problem
Troubleshooting guide: [url="http://controlc.com/0ac15e55"]http://controlc.com/0ac15e55[/url]

PDF Index:
[url="http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=6646.0"]http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=6646.0[/url]

u2l2rq

Ertiow

deadline14

uhhh im still wondering why they throw a gas on flame now...
the japanese novel already got 18 volumes and over all wrap up...

i also feel bad to anime since it almost done too and cancelled to the last minute...
and 1 anime cancelled means there is a rush anime that been made to replace the time slot made by this series... =.=
the english translation will stop at volume 3 and the fan translation is also stop translating this so ... eeehhrrmm... its really sad...

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Syncrox

uhhh im still wondering why they throw a gas on flame now...
the japanese novel already got 18 volumes and over all wrap up...

i also feel bad to anime since it almost done too and cancelled to the last minute...
and 1 anime cancelled means there is a rush anime that been made to replace the time slot made by this series... =.=
the english translation will stop at volume 3 and the fan translation is also stop translating this so ... eeehhrrmm... its really sad...

Nooooooooo~  :'( :'( :'(
it was a good LN though

Ertiow

Who was translating it?  Maybe they'd be willing to pick it up again.

deadline14

Who was translating it?  Maybe they'd be willing to pick it up again.

infinite novel translation...
i was also considering to do it but... b-but i still have unfinished translation that been hiatus for half a year since lack of members and lack of time to do it with just 2 people >.<
i also hope that they would pick it up again... willing to throw a bucks if they did... can also provide the raw since i have them already...

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Rei

i was also considering to do it but... b-but i still have unfinished translation that been hiatus for half a year since lack of members and lack of time to do it with just 2 people >.<
i also hope that they would pick it up again... willing to throw a bucks if they did... can also provide the raw since i have them already...

I've asked Shasu before, he said he's going to pick up nidoume WN again if JNC axed the LN.

u2l2rq

I've asked Shasu before, he said he's going to pick up nidoume WN again if JNC axed the LN.

https://www.novelupdates.com/extnu/1610992/
fan translation of WN resumed.

masato05