News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] The Isolator

Started by shadow69, November 30, 2017, 05:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadow69

Zettai Naru Isolator / 絶対ナル孤独者〈アイソレータ〉/ The Isolator Realization of Absolute Solitude
Author: Reki Kawahara
Illustrations: Shimeji
Genre: Science Fiction, Super Power

August 2019, scientists received extraterrestrial signals warning them of the catastrophes that will hit Earth.
Following it, various extraterrestrial life forms come into contact with the human species. People who are affected by these energies, called the Third Eye, develop mysterious powers. Some are able to move at the speed of sound, others possess a sword that is capable of even cutting steel, or those who are able to tear absolutely everything apart with their teeth.
We follow the daily life of Utsugi Minoru, a discreet 17 year old teenager who obtained the ability he has always desired, the Solitude (code name lsolator), and Yumiko, a member of an organization that monitors these new superhumans.
However. the prowess given by Absolute Solitude results in endless battles for Minoru...

Volume 01
Volume 02
Volume 03
Volume 04

password - thatnovelcorner.com
Download LNs [url="https://thatnovelcorner.com/"]https://thatnovelcorner.com/[/url]

KuroNamake

tnx for sharing~ ;D
btw is there a pdf ver.???

deadline14

tnx for sharing~
btw is there a pdf ver.???

i ask him one time if he is doing pdf
and said he is not so i'll probably do it...
just wait for a couple of hour since i'll edit it 1st...

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

KuroNamake

tnx a bunch...  ;D ;D ;D
i can't calm down if i don't have the epub and pdf ver. hahaha

deadline14

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

KuroNamake

that was fast!!!

thank you very much!!!

sheelatown

Anyone read it yet? worth taking a peek at?

Akiren

I like the story. Specially in the climax on how the author portrayed the fighting scene.

Ryuu Lion

Anyone knows the release date of volume 4? I can't find it in amazon though I'm sure that it should been already released back in may.

mitchell

Anyone knows the release date of volume 4? I can't find it in amazon though I'm sure that it should been already released back in may.

You were right but YenPress postponed the release of volume 4 on 26th of June.

P.S.: Here's your amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Isolator-Vol-light-novel-Stinger/dp/197532627X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1529599179&sr=8-1&keywords=the+isolator

Kuuhaku

"Remove everything that has no relevance to the story. If you say in the first chapter that there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the second or third chapter it absolutely must go off. If it's not going to be fired, it shouldn't be hanging there."  -Anton Chekhov

tempetahu0

Go-Sick

Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

Syncrox