News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[Web Novel][ENGLISH] Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni

Started by KilLaRuNa, September 25, 2017, 12:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KilLaRuNa

TITLE
Boku wa Isekai de Fuyo Mahou to Shoukan Mahou wo Tenbin ni Kakeru
僕は異世界で付与魔法と召喚魔法を天秤にかける
异世界赋予与召唤的魔法之天平

Author
Yokotsuka Tsukasa

Artist
Manyako

Synopsis
One day, in a certain private school with dormitories, the whole school was transported into another world. I, Kaya Kazuhisa, from the 1st Grade of the High School Section, had been bullied for long periods of time. To kill the culprit who had bullied me, I dug a trap, but unexpectedly I killed a monster. From that moment, I evolved into a rare existence that can go against the monsters.

At the same day, I saved a girl from Middle School Section 3rd Grade, Shimozono Arisu in the forest from an Orc. When I was working with Arisu to defeat the Orcs, and gradually leveled up, I was forced to make a choice: Should I choose the Summon Magic which is suitable for surviving alone? Or should I choose Support Magic which is used when battling together with others?

Genre
Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Harem, Mature, Romance, Shounen, Supernatural, Tragedy

Tags
Apocalypse, Cunning Protagonist, Game Elements, Level System, Male Protagonist, Monsters, Multiple Transported Individuals, R-15, Rape, Spear Wielder, Strong Love Interests, Sudden Strength Gain, Summoning Magic, Sword And Magic Swordswoman, Timid Protagonist, Transported Into Another World, Weak to Strong

DOWNLOAD PDF

VOLUME 01-04: PDF

KilLaRuNa

OMG!! I didn't know that this title was already taken and this the 3rd thread lol~ well, I can't remove this thread anymore so hmn.. I'll just leave it to the mod for the decision..

alfnheim

for the next time, please remember to search it first in the search tab or index thread  ;)