News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Uchi no Musume no Tame Naraba

Started by deadline14, August 23, 2017, 04:52:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yusaemi

aidz_t13

Is there a difference between the premium version and the older official PDFs uploaded here?

SilkRag

Is there a difference between the premium version and the older official PDFs uploaded here?

Premium e-book for J-Novel translation:

Premium e-books are epub 3 e-books for our official releases,
and which have higher quality images than the ones you can download on Kindle and other stores.

They are not available for normal purchase, and can only be downloaded by
purchasing them using the credits that Premium Members get once a month.

Premium E-books may also have extra bonus content, like special illustrations or translator notes sections, extra short stories, etc,
depending on the specific title and availability. We're going to work hard to make these really special, and we'll announce these extra features in our newsletter, twitter, and forums before publication.
(Extracted from J-Novel FAQ)

TL;DR: I've read the premium one, it's basically the same and
the difference is there's extra side story also included clearer illustration.

KmonX123

Bought all the volumes from 1 to 6 out in korean store online called ridi loved it.

aidz_t13

Premium e-book for J-Novel translation:

Premium e-books are epub 3 e-books for our official releases,
and which have higher quality images than the ones you can download on Kindle and other stores.

They are not available for normal purchase, and can only be downloaded by
purchasing them using the credits that Premium Members get once a month.

Premium E-books may also have extra bonus content, like special illustrations or translator notes sections, extra short stories, etc,
depending on the specific title and availability. We're going to work hard to make these really special, and we'll announce these extra features in our newsletter, twitter, and forums before publication.
(Extracted from J-Novel FAQ)

TL;DR: I've read the premium one, it's basically the same and
the difference is there's extra side story also included clearer illustration.

Thank you sir. I didn't notice they explained that in J-novel club's forum. Is it possible to ask for a PDF of the premium versions?

Kertxtreme321

fahad1148

xner

any news about volume 5 ?
Today is the release date for vol 5 epub ver.

yogesh12

fahad1148

Netsu

18 | Jean | Editor | Anime/LN Lover.

EmaSkye

EmaSkye

Thank you sir. I didn't notice they explained that in J-novel club's forum. Is it possible to ask for a PDF of the premium versions?

Here are the PDFs..
UchiMusume Premium 1-4

Darkhhawk

Omg thank you for the premium versions :)   

miw_sholihan

Woah! finally premium version! Thank you so much!  ;D
Just ordinary guy from Wkwkland