News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan

Started by deadline14, June 11, 2017, 08:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadline14

【Title:】
Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan

【Author:】
Tatematsuri

【Illustrated by:】
Ruria Miyuki

【Genres:】
Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Romance

【Description:】
Once upon a time, a boy was referred to as a "War Hero."

In another world called Aletia, the boy who had saved the Lost Kingdom, conquered their neighbouring countries,
and led to the rise of a grand empire decided to throw everything away, returning to the modern era at the cost of his memories.

As three years passed, the boy who was happily enjoying his daily life was once again called back to the other world.

However, what awaited him was the Aletia of 1000 years in the future.

As his past glories became a "myth," the legend of the youth referred to as the, "Twin Black Hero King," begins.

【Download Links:】

Volume 3
Prologue [Done]
Chapter 1 MEGA
Chapter 2 [Queue]
Chapter 3 [Queue]
Chapter 4 [Queue]
Chapter 5 [Queue]
Chapter 6 [Queue]

Volume 4

Volume 5

Volume 6

Volume 7

because the Volume 1 of web novel is already translated and volume 2 is being translated bit by bit (currently it was on Chapter 1 part 1?)
that i started to translate volume 3 (and since already finish reading the volume 2 ;D) the reason for me for translating this is for educational purpose since im going to take N1 exam soon

the LN already got 7 volume and my friend already gave me copies of the whole 7 volume to translate >.< but i dont think i can catch up soon
since im on my own and was not that good with english so my translation would kinda hard >_<
but i will try my best to translate it as i can and to let people know that this was a good LN

and dont forget to support the LN if the official english version arrives :D
because LN community is so small that it can die anytime T_T

i will update this page as soon as i finish translating the whole chapter 1 or finish the first few events :D

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

Mark

Thank you very much.
I hope you can continue this project.
I translate this series into Spanish, so you will help all Spanish readers, too.

somaanggoro

[url="https://www.google.com/search?q=wuxialand"]Wuxialand[/url]

deadline14

Thank you very much.
I hope you can continue this project.
I translate this series into Spanish, so you will help all Spanish readers, too.

probably i think i can continue till volume 7 cause i already have the hard copy...

is this legit?

i can provide the raws if you want to compare them thou
if you didn't download it yet here is the print screen of prologue
[spoiler][/spoiler]
not that i care if you dont believe me since im only doing this for practice

the volume 1 chapter 1 is almost complete i probably can release it today if i dont get bored or tomorrow since i have now someone who can check the grammar error and misspelled.

Translating Shinwa Densetsu no Eiyuu no Isekaitan - Tatematsuri Volume 3 Chapter 3 on process

deadline14

Minueko

woot a project! go for it! i'm rooting for ya ^^/
btw does the LN have any differences from the WN though
Taking it easy in life, and hopefully in another world~

deadline14

woot a project! go for it! i'm rooting for ya ^^/
btw does the LN have any differences from the WN though

im still having problems on grammar since the one who is doing it is busy on studies too :D
uhhhmmm i only read the WN of volume 1 and started reading the LN on volume 2 since the translation of WN is Slow
but base on what i read the LN was compress version of WN but just to be sure i will also read the LN volume 1 this week just
and if i don't get lazy i will also do the pdf.

updated the links cause i still saw some people downloading the prologue than the updated link on chapter 1

rasyadihw

deadline14

Same plot with new gate ?

everything is different except for the "he came back after 1000 years (in new gate it was 500 thou)".

Ryuu Itsuki

rasyadihw

deadline14

Where is volume 1 & 2 ?

just as i said....

the volume 1 of WN is already out here check the WN thread made by traitorAIZEN
http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php/topic,3115.msg21494.html#msg21494 WebNovel

the volume 2 of WN is also being translated weekly currently it was on episode 3

i didnt do them because of that reason and will consume more time and ln is basically the same in wn (you can say that wn has more fillers) , i will do the volume 1 and 2 if i completed the other volumes or i have time for it, currently there are 7 volume and i have them via hard copy.

Ryuu Itsuki

Minueko

im still having problems on grammar since the one who is doing it is busy on studies too :D
uhhhmmm i only read the WN of volume 1 and started reading the LN on volume 2 since the translation of WN is Slow
but base on what i read the LN was compress version of WN but just to be sure i will also read the LN volume 1 this week just
and if i don't get lazy i will also do the pdf.

updated the links cause i still saw some people downloading the prologue than the updated link on chapter 1

it's always nice to see more LN translated <3
but wow.. the LN is the compress version of WN? it's quite peculiar then, usually it's the other way around lol (LN being with having more character and side stories).

anyway, translate at your own pace, take it easy, and am awaiting with bated breath~ good luck!
Taking it easy in life, and hopefully in another world~

seira00100