News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Spice and Wolf

Started by Alumine, November 10, 2012, 01:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Go-Sick

Spice & Wolf 2 confirmed!!!~

Serialization will start sometime this year to celebrate 10th anniversary of the novel.
Omnia Magna Stella Rex Prae~

Kyudoka

i saw that announcement a couple days ago, still on volume 10 or 11 but i should b able to finish the remaining volumes in like 2-3 wks once i start going back to reading it.

really enjoyed the fur trade arc, shame the 2nd half wasnt animated

birger123

Can you update 16-17 to Yen Press also?? I prefer it over drunken wolf ;)

akinokaze

The last volume just got released last month, hurray! Anticipating Yen Press's version of volumes 16-17 soon!

qwertybup

Thanks Alumine for the other volumes from YenPress.

Here are the official translations for Volumes 14-17 in pdf form. 15-17 are formatted differently because they were originally epubs.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxmDc2oO_3loZnN2bnNheXdfQ1U

Edit: Oops I didn't see that 14 and 15 were already uploaded...

efofecks

15-17 are formatted differently because they were originally epubs.

Hi qwertybup, would you be able to upload the original .epubs for 15-17 as well? They're much easier to read.  I get my epubs from balamiere's website (http://www.balamiere.com/spice-wolf-light-novel-14/) but it only goes up to 14.

Thank you so much!

akinokaze

Thanks qwertybup. While I would have preferred the original formatting I guess that's better than nothing at all. At least the text is the original! The collection's finally completed! Let's hope that S&W 2 will be published by Yen as well!

qwertybup

I just uploaded the epubs for 14-17 onto the same folder. Thanks again to Alumine for actually providing the files!

efofecks

SA0

took me a while to activate my account...

anyway...
just want to say thanks to Alumine and all the contributors for the Spice and Wolf novel.

also,

Here are the official translations for Volumes 14-17 in pdf form.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BxmDc2oO_3loZnN2bnNheXdfQ1U

official translation? does this mean this is from yen press?

qwertybup

Yes, they are from Yen Press. Still, I find in some cases that Drunken Wolf Translations makes certain sections clearer.

SA0

Yes, they are from Yen Press. Still, I find in some cases that Drunken Wolf Translations makes certain sections clearer.

thanks for the confirmation, will start reading the last two volumes now. :)
i prefer the yen press for consistency i guess, cause i think the drunken wolf translation only started at volume 6.

zmaj666

Thanks for vol 17...

Would've been better if somebody scanned it just like somebody did all the other volumes, so it keeps the translations on images and formatting etc. Oh well! Perhaps somebody will come through before I reach vol 17 (am at 12 now) :D

Clay

Hey, I just joined a week ago and tried to send a pm to Alumine which claimed that Alumine couldn't be found. I would like to ask you something that isn't about this topic, could you please send me a pm so I can reply back with my question?

Dios

Oh god! Thanks guys for this, I was waiting for the two last volumes.
Thanks to all for sharing, thanks Alumine.
I must end this LN now.