News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[LN][Eng] Spice and Wolf

Started by Alumine, November 10, 2012, 01:20:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alumine

just saw the error now though need to reupload mirror 2 link again..need to look for a new host again

SaintLelouch

saithan

Going to start reading this one too :) thanks for the upload.

I managed to download volume 1 by opening the link in a new tab.

Ariadne

akinokaze

It's been one month since the release of Yen Press's Vol 15. Any chance of getting it here soon? Many thanks.

Ariadne

Hello! Thank you very much for all these!  :D I just finished the anime, and I can't get enough of it. Thanks again! The Yen Press translations are actually available in my local bookstore, but I can't afford buying them for now, so this is great help...

mezardWOLF

Wow... I'm so grateful for these uploads, thank you, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I've just finished the anime, and always wanted to read the novels. I can't get the books, since there are restrictions on the customs in my country and they are very hard to get, so thank you really much for this.

akinokaze

Hi! Just wanna thank you for updating the link for vol 14 to the official trans! Somehow I like the speech patterns and consistency they have. Since vol 16 is coming out soon and vol 15 has been out for almost 4 months iirc, could you get us the official vol 15 as well? Thanks again!

Alumine

well trying to uploading it for a while now hopefully it should be finished by sunday

Alumine

updated volume 14-15 LQ pdf and mirror 2 link (hope they withstand take down for a while)

akinokaze

Many, many thanks for the official vol 15. Will be looking out for vol 16 here as well!

webredn7

Thanks for sharing this. BTW, when are you going to upload 16 volume from yen press?

Alumine

when i found a copy of it since it's still currently stuck on volume 15

IcePhantom

Do you know about where can I get the Fan Translation version of Spice and Wolf?

Alumine

since only volume 16-17 are the only fan translated ones left here better search a torrent on it still the fan translation. still the fan translation started on volume 6