News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[VN] Rewrite

Started by Geckoey Lurker, June 09, 2012, 06:35:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justinefremlouw

took a look at Ixrec's guide...holy hell, I knew Key's VNs always have tons of omake and stuff, but it's damn overwhelming 0.o anyone have an efficient way to go about it rather than constantly checking the quest and friends guide to make sure you don't screw up a requirement somewhere?

Geckoey Lurker

I just did all of them alongside while playing the routes, didn't have an issue nor ever felt overwhelmed by it... although having multiple monitors helps on checking the guide without hassle.

Force88

I've just complete Terra playthrough... and god, it was great... never felt so overwhelmed before (aside from FSN and MLA).

btw, I'm a little annoyed by the Q and Friend list... how do I know which Q is complete or which F is already befriended ?
I'm not an completionist, but I do want to read Oppai ending... if possible, where can I download the full save for that ?

Belgaesh

Have to really start playing this, now that the translation has finished.

Force88

damn... I've complete Q#28 and fondled Akane's boobs... but it still not lead to Oppai ending...
How do I know which Q has been completed and which isn't ?
Or, where can I download the 100% save data ?

Edit: just re-installed the game, and I can access Oppai end from before Q#28 save, weird...

Geckoey Lurker

Final Revision has been released, mainly typo fixes and other issues, OP updated.
Blog Post here.

Oh and the blog post also includes a translation of "the writers interview from the Rewrite Perfect Visual Book", interesting read.

@Force88
Welp, you got it working and I hadn't even noticed your message at all.
But since other people might want it, here is the 100% Save Data: http://www.mediafire.com/?kt8o7a6vhuf5ag2 (+Start of the Oppai Route in Page 9, no.88)

rocchan

i cant download part 20 while i can download the rest, can you reupload it? thanks  :)

Geckoey Lurker

The MF server that part 20 is hosted at seems to be having issues at the moment, it should be back-up eventually, hopefully without any files lost.

Otherwise, I am currently not home and won't be for a couple of days, but I am pretty sure I don't have the files anymore, so you'll have to hope that someone else kept it and is willing & able to upload it. Sorry about that.

If the server doesn't get fixed and no one has part 20, I can re-upload new compressed files whenever I get back home.

9th March, 2014 Edit:
Part 20 now seems to be downloading fine, without my needing to do anything.

NotAWeaboo

I downloaded the file with http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=53250. I was able to get rewrite to run but the only problem is that there is no sound or background music when I open the game. The audio only works for the opening song. Is there anyway to fix this?

Alumine

try to update your codec first it may solve the problem try cccp or kcp for that...and check if you set the os to japanese locale just to be sure

evil3499

I can't get the game to work im getting the error when i start the game saying, Siglus (Visual Arts Kanji letters) has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close program and notify you if a solution is avalible. Is there any way to fix this because i have no idea how i can?

Firesei

Hi
I have a question what is the difference between the Torrent and the Mediafire Link do i have to download both of them or does the Torrent has some kind of special events etc? And is there an Instruction for how to install it because im new so i dont know how to do it?

Thanks a lot

Greetings From Germany