News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[H-VN] Shuffle!

Started by Kureha, August 15, 2009, 07:31:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zerokraust

Ohayo

Thanks for uploading! Hope after I download it nothing goes wrong!

;D

PAGE OWNED!
(In our forums We put this line everytime we start a page with our own reply!)

Ookami-sama

Just for fun, here's a site to watch the anime show that was made of the game. http://www4.funimation.com/video/?page=show&b=88
All 24 episodes in english dub or subtitles. No h-scenes, but still good some laughs. A lot of elements from the game, along with added material for story continuity.

I also found this one for Shuffle! Memories. http://www.umaianime.com/watch-Shuffle%20Memories-online.html
12 episodes (all subtitles, it was never dubbed far as I know) and is just a recap of the series, but with a special added episode at the end.

Zerokraust

Am currently downloading the series haha! just got the game this morning and started downloading the series this mid~morning too, around 10am here I guess! Finished Kaede route, skipped txts so that I can get an overview what an H~Game really is! (This is my first actually) So thanks guys for uploading it! Hope to find more here! Zerokraust here yoroshkun!  ;D

hotarutomoemistress9

yeah sorry if i'm reviving an old thread here but i was just gonna ask about the 24 episode series, i have a copy of the United States released on DVD, does that in any way whatsoever reflect the events of the Novel?

Yossarian762

Well, Kaede doesn't try and cut anybody up at least.

Ookami-sama

Well, you don't SEE her do it, but you do get the gist of how bad she treated Rin after her mom died. Other than that several of the basic, general plot points of the anime do follow the game. The series was organized with new or changed material to let the storyline flow through encounters with all the girls. (Too bad the vn didn't let us have fun with more of them, but there's always hope for a translation of Shuffle! Essence+, as well as the other two follow-ups)

Mana

Well, Kaede doesn't try and cut anybody up at least.

But Rin talks about his scars and that there was an incident with a boxcutter. Now, Kaede going mad is what's original on the anime.

sazabi

if only they included some Ama scenes for Asa's route, some lovely mother/daughter action...

Mana

And if they included a route for Ama? Not even Essence+ fixed that flaw.

STARSBarry

wonder if they will get essence+ translated didnt that come top of the pole for games that mangagamer fans wanted translated?

il be honest I thought the anime was great, although they need to remake it with essence+ out now.... also the second season apart from one episode was really just a recap, on a per character basis.

one thing I heard about essence+ alot of the new routes aprently feel taked on aka, they show up for one new scene and if you dont choose them from there they never show up again.

Mana

There are several new scenes and choices in Essence+. Among those new scenes, you are introduced to those characters and, just like on the original, if you don't choose the right things, you'll end on another route and, if you remember the original routes, there was barely anything related to the other girls on them, save for a few scenes with the entire group, so it's nothing that they haven't done before.

sazabi

that would have been awesome, i mean wasn't there a route for Nadeshiko?

Mana

that would have been awesome, i mean wasn't there a route for Nadeshiko?

Yeah.

sazabi

damn, now i want this to be on MG list of games even more

invictus

... urgh... I'd rather not have an ama route considering how Asa is well.. your sempei... maybe I'm not open-minded enough?  But if your significant other has a child other than you... that's quite awkward O.O