News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

Your opinion 2

Started by Zyibis, July 27, 2011, 02:39:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zyibis

A friend of mine wants to sell me his laptop but it needs a new hard drive. He wants 70$ for it as is and well I want to know if this sounds reasonable or if I should ask for a lower price.
The laptop has 3GB ram and a dual core processor as for any more detail information about whats in it I will have to ask.

Green_Tea

Ask for all details, including why he's selling it. 3G's and duo core sounds pretty good for $70 but depends also which core it's running. Also replacing laptop hard drives are hard.

inferno_flamex

Might I ask to be more specific?

As in... Which $ are u talking about? The USD?

if so 70USD does sound good... ... ... ... who cares about why he's selling it, imho.

-EDIT-
Whoops I forgot that the drive needs to be replaced... Hmmm...
Yea, drives are difficult to replace.. Even more so on laptops... With the size restraints being one of them.

Zyibis

Well it'd be 70$CAD..
As for why he is selling it, well he is just to lazy to buy a new hard drive.

As for the drive, if I need to I can always buy an external drive and use it.

Mana

Yea, drives are difficult to replace.. Even more so on laptops... With the size restraints being one of them.

No one in their perfect state of mind would try to fit a 3.5" HDD on a laptop.

Kureha

Some laptops limit the thickness of the 2.5" drives. Believe it or not, 2.5" drives comes in different thickness depending on the amount of platters and blah blah blah..
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Mana

Zyibis

In the end I bought it, though I talked the price down a lot. I paid about 25$ for it, well traded an old PSP I wasn't using for it. In the end it is costing me about 130$ to get it all fixed up.

Kureha

Took you a month and a half to fix it?
[url="https://ko-fi.com/chi_chan"]
[/url]

Zyibis

Ya.. I was busy and on top of that short on cash so it took awhile to get it fixed.