News:

Remember folks Kureha One hops IPs every 72hrs so try clearing your DNS if you can't find the page.

Main Menu

[VN] My Little Kitties

Started by lsssk11331, December 29, 2016, 11:07:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsssk11331

Description:
Hanul is a teenager having a weary day because all kinds of animals -including dogs, cats and even pigeons- are chasing him frantically.
One day, he discovers a mother cat and her kitten, which were living in the tree of his yard, lying dead still on a cold floor.
He took them to a veterinary clinic, but it was already too late for the mother cat. And on behalf of the deceased mother, he decided to take care of the kitten named Nuri.
But, the little kitten Nuri was not an ordinary kitten.
She was a mystical creature, an inhabitant of another world not recognized by ordninary people.
After a peculiar meeting with Sora, who has her own story with the supervisor of mystical creatures, Yura, the boy who became a father of two girls after many twist and turns
is now about to begin a new life with his new family.
+
It is a warm and mind-healing comedy regarding companion animals, granting you the chance to experience the joy of raising cute little girls for yourself.

Game Information:
Title: Ulijib Agigoyang-i
Original Title: 우리집 아기고양이
Aliases: Uchikoneko
Length: Very short (< 2 hours)
Developer: Novel Engine & COSEN
Publishers: tales# (KOR), tales# & Sekai Project (ENG), COSEN (JPN)
Released Date: 2016-06-21
Version: My Little Kitties
Voiced: Fully voiced
Notes: Japanese voice acting.
VNDB

Screenshots:

Download Link:
Torrent
Mega + Other:
Download

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね