News:

Although Kureha One is an international community, posts should be made in English. JP/CN/KR is only tolerated for topics where the original media was in JP/CN/KR.
Posting in other languages will result in account termination with extreme prejudice without notice.

Main Menu

[Raw] Prostitution Spiral (Motion Comic Version) DMM Version <売春スパイラル(モーションコミック版

Started by lsssk11331, March 06, 2018, 06:31:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lsssk11331

Description:
A well-received CG collection by "tunnel No,73" presented in Motion Comic style!!
Banged by a stranger old man... Getting into the world of sensuality which will never let her out!

* Product Introduction
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* Story (approx. 23 min runtime for main content)

Invited by a stranger, a middle aged man, I performed some paid dating out of curiosity.
But before I knew it, I was totally addicted... melted by his sexual techniques...
and from paid dating I was introduced to a whole new world.

Stripping, soap prostitution, adult video performance... I sold my body over and over.
Unable to forget the depraved pleasure... This is my story. The story of a masochist JK.

Situations contained:
- In a hotel, with a stranger old man...
- Teased by his finger and slide into bareback banging
- Giving fellatio after called to a hotel
- Another old man joins -> Getting pleased with vibrator -> Threesome
- With her body in heat... Masturbates with a given vibrator
- Act in a strip show in swimwear
- Judged as a commodity while penetrated by old men's vibrator
- Giving titjob in a brothel
- Getting pleased a lot before a camera
And more...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original Artist: tunnel No,73

CV: Yuki Nogami

Production: survive

* Original work is also available!:
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE201861.html

* Please note that this product is NOT translated into English.

Game Information:
Circle: survive
Released Date: Dec/07/2017
More Information: DLSite

Screenshot:

Download Link (Mega + Other):
Prostitution Spiral (Motion Comic Version) DMM Version <売春スパイラル(モーションコミック版)> (2.07 GB)
Download

As of 2018-09-06, lsssk11331 is officially signing off..... Thanks for the support guys. じゃあね