News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[WN] [Epub] [ENG] Journey of the Fate Destroying Emperor(Ongoing)

Started by Ahamed Faisal, October 07, 2023, 07:49:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ahamed Faisal

Journey of the Fate Destroying Emperor(Ongoing)

TITLE
Journey of the Fate Destroying Emperor

Associated Names

Journey of the Fate Destroying Emperor Epub

Author:

LazySageDao

Type

Web Novel(Eastern Fantasy)

Genre

Romance, Martial arts, Action, Xianxia

Status in COO

Ongoing

Description:

After reincarnated in a world of Gods, Demons, and Great Emperors, Wang Wei embarks on a journey to bear Heaven Mandate, proves the Dao and proclaims himself a Great Emperor... a Supreme Being that overlooked Myriad World and races. However, his Dao involves despising fate and its encompassing glory. So what awaits our protagonist on his journey full of vicissitudes to defy and even control fate? While he controls the fate of countless race and world, is fate playing with him? Can he escapes the very shackles of fate that he controls? This story has similar setting as Emperor Dominion, I am a True Villain, and Scoring the Sacred Body of the Ancients from the Get-go. If you enjoy these type of story, then you will enjoy my story. Warnings: No Young Master and Face Slapping.

Journey of the Fate Destroying Emperor novel is a popular light novel covering Romance, Martial arts, Action, Xianxia genres. Written by the Author LazySageDao .

Download:

Volume 1: CH(1-200) EPUB

Volume 2: CH(201-400) EPUB

Volume 3: CH(401-600) EPUB

Volume 4: CH(601-800) EPUB

Volume 5: CH(801-913) EPUB

P.S- If you have any request for novel, let me know. And give me like.

MY NOVEL INDEX
Link- http://www.vn-meido.com/k1/index.php?topic=9982.0