News:

Official forum emails are from kouduki_sinon@yahoo.com.tw, but please don't send emails there, mostly likely you won't get a reply.

Main Menu

[NDS][RPG][English] Golden Sun: Dark Dawn

Started by Mana, December 04, 2010, 08:57:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mana

Original Title: 黄金の太陽 漆黒なる夜明け
Romaji Title: Ougon no Taiyou: Shikkokunaru Yoake
Developer: Camelot
Release Date: 2010/10/28

Official/GameFAQs

Description:
The game picks up 30 years after the first two games in the series left off. At the end of Golden Sun: The Lost Age, the heroes succeeded in bringing the world-healing power of the Golden Sun back to the world of Weyard. In the years since, the immense power of the Golden Sun has changed nearly everything. Continents have shifted. New countries have emerged. New species have appeared. But the world is now imperiled by a new threat. Psynergy Vortexes, which suck the elemental Psynergy from both the land and power-wielding Adepts alike, are spreading across the world. A new generation of heroes - the children of those from the previous games - are drawn into the mystery behind the vortexes, as they cross a chaotic world that is succumbing to a new evil.

Game:

http://www.multiupload.com/CWY35WTYM7

sazabi

laplacian

I'm sure Mana is nice enough to browse some obscure sites everyday to bring us the undubbed version asap! So I'll wait for that :>

Now I'm gonna look stupid if there is no voice in that game T_T!

Mana

I'm sure Mana is nice enough to browse some obscure sites everyday to bring us the undubbed version asap! So I'll wait for that :>

I've got some bad news for you.

laplacian

Green_Tea

I've got some bad news for you.

No voice then? I dl'd it but I'm replaying RF3. Because Pia and Carmen and Marian and Raven ARE ALL SO CUTE.

I WILL MARRY THEM.
I WILL MARRY THEM ALL.

also:

I WILL EXTERMINATE THEIR EVIL ONE BY ONE.

NoSense

*doesn't care about the dub*
*has about 95% of the games on mute anyway*
Please don't mind me. Most of the time I don't make much sense... and mostly I don't even try to.